Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

http://www.elwyns.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageHas anyone done jewellery courses at Flux studios in Peckham? Would you recommend?
Posted by shazza76 January 16, 11:05AM

Hi, Iím currently looking for local places that offer jewellery making classes. I know of courses in Central London but they are a bit difficult to get to as I have a toddler. So ideally looking for somewhere local, where I can get to class for a morning or afternoon maybe.
Iíve seen Flux studios is based in Peckham.
Iím just interested to know if anyone has done classes there and would recommend.

Thanks 😀

messageRe: Has anyone done jewellery courses at Flux studios in Peckham? Would you recommend?
Posted by hazelnunhead January 16, 07:56PM

My daughter did a workshop with them and absolutely loved it. She made an amazing piece. So from that experience, although not adult, I would recommend them

messageRe: Has anyone done jewellery courses at Flux studios in Peckham? Would you recommend?
Posted by shazza76 January 17, 09:49PM

Thank you Hazelnunhead. I appreciate your reply. I think Iíll just go for it!

Posted by DulwichBorn&Bred January 18, 10:51AM

I made a pendant there. I really enjoyed it.

Posted by shazza76 January 18, 12:32PM

Thank you DulwichBorn&Bred.
Itís local and easy for me to pop along too, so definitely going to book myself onto a course 🙂

Posted by Robert Poste's Child January 19, 11:27AM

I did their weekend enamelling course a year ago and thought they were great. If you're Southwark, they sometimes offer free places on certain courses that are subsidised by Southwark, so that could be a way to try them out before to commit yourself financially.

Posted by shazza76 January 19, 08:38PM

Thank you Robert Posteís Child, thatís very handy to know, will definitely look into that.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum