Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

www.hensonsecurity.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageRecommended: brilliant builder for Victorian tiled path
Posted by kittenheels 19 October, 2019 17:50

We’ve just had a black and white tiled path laid at our Victorian terrace by Doda, a brilliant builder who I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. He also re-rendered our walls, fitted railings and a new gate, and laid slate slabs to the side.

Doda was diligent, polite, honest and a pleasure to have around. His rates were very reasonable too. Let me know if you’d like to see photos of our path - happy to send.

Contact Doda on 07916 846473.

messageRe: Recommended: brilliant builder for Victorian tiled pathattachment
Posted by Extend10 09 December, 2019 17:54

Hi Kittenheels - thank you so much for this recommendation. I rang Doda after reading your message and he came round straight away to give me a quote and we went ahead with it. The job is almost finished and I am so happy with it, I wanted to share too!

Nik & Doda completely renovated the front of our Victorian terraced house. They worked to our brief and built new walls, piers and laid a tiled path and resin surface, as well as prepping and painting the front of the house and door. Much of the detail on the front of the house had been lost due to years of just painting over it, but Nik took great care to bring back the sharp edges and detail before painting. It was all done for a good price and with a smile. We are fussy but have been so pleased with this company and would definitely use them again and highly recommend them.

Edited to include photos! And again to take off the duplicate photo!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was 2019:12:09:19:53:24 by Extend10.

Attachments: A0E966F0-31B7-4FBC-917D-F2834BB7B2F9.jpeg (108.5KB)   07F2204E-46E2-4D64-86E6-C93FE66A266D.jpeg (157.8KB)   B1EE97D2-517F-4DDA-8DA2-3BEC7C592251.jpeg (176.8KB)  
messageRe: Recommended: brilliant builder for Victorian tiled path
Posted by cella 09 December, 2019 20:31

You are at the bottom of our road and have been admiring the progress! Looks great - what is the grey non tile bit made from?

Posted by Extend10 09 December, 2019 20:36

Ah thanks Cella - it was long overdue wasn’t it 😊 The grey non-tiled bit is a resin bound gravel. We got ours from Sudwell (online).

Posted by phamyen 10 December, 2019 03:51

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice.return man 3 Thanks for sharing.

Posted by crystalpalace1 January 13, 10:50PM

This is really helpful - would you mind DM me with the cost? I was recently provided a quote but it was far too high.

Posted by AS18 January 21, 11:16AM

A further recommendation for Doda and his colleague.

Doda attended my property and provided a quote within an hour and completed the works the following day. The job was a relatively small one, taking up old tiles and replacing with new on my front door step. Doda provided expert knowledge, was a tidy worker and was very punctual. His quote was also very competitive. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum