We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

http://avakitchens.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageCan anyone help?
Posted by fleur201 March 24, 04:14PM

Hi, I'm on here to see if theres anyone who can help us, I am a single mother of 2 young disabled children and I am showing symptoms of the corona virus. I have no access to food and have tried to do an online shop but there are no delivery slots available. Is there anyone willing to pick food up for us? My sister is also staying with us and is showing similar symptoms - she is 8 months pregnant. We cant find any nappies and shes due to give birth soon. If anyone has any spare nappies or formula please could we take them off your hands? We are willing to pay for food and nappies. We are located in east dulwich.

Thank you so much

messageRe: Can anyone help?
Posted by beansprout March 24, 04:25PM

Try breakpointho@gmail.com - organic shop in lordship lane - goose green end. They deliver as well. Hope this helps.

messageRe: Can anyone help?attachment
Posted by Mrs D March 24, 04:44PM

Hi Fleur,

I got a flyer through the door the other day from volunteers offering to help. Iíll follow up with a PM with their phone numbers - wasnít sure whether they wanted their numbers posted on EDF.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was march 24, 10:42pm by Mrs D.

Attachments: 4CE4C81C-339B-4776-9C84-7ED2A40D2E2E.jpeg (166.8KB)  
Posted by Sue March 24, 07:23PM

Fleur, there is an email address on the attachment MrsD posted, if you haven't managed to get help yet, you could try that?

Good luck!

Posted by Blah Blah March 24, 09:41PM

Hi Fleur, follow all the advice above and hopefully you can tap into a local volunteer network. If not, come back to the forum. Someone will step up to help you.

Posted by R U IN ED March 24, 10:30PM

Mrs D's advise would be the best, but I'm happy to help too.

All the best

Posted by mynamehere March 25, 10:05AM

fleur201 could you please update how your family is coping today? Food? Diapers? Your health?

Posted by Jrice18 March 25, 11:14AM

Hi Fleur give me a list of what you require and I'll happily drop it round to you

Posted by ED Bird March 25, 11:42AM

Hi Fleur, I'm one of the admins for the Goose Green Mutual Aid group.

If your street is within the Goose Green ward, please contact me.

You can also edit our spreadsheet {below} to add your name, details & let us know how we may be able to help you in the "individuals" section. You'll be contacted by one of our organisers & assigned a volunteer suitable to your needs.

To save you searching all over the forums & on facebook, here is how you can find us, get in touch or involved!

Goose Green Mutual Aid email: goosegrncovid19@gmail.com
Goose Green Mutual Aid Whatsapp: [chat.whatsapp.com]
Goose Green Mutual Aid Newsletter: [mailchi.mp]
Goose Green Mutual Aid spreadsheet: [docs.google.com]

Warmest wishes,
Heather {The Wingless Bird} 07715288964

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 25, 11:43am by ED Bird.

Posted by natty01295 March 25, 09:14PM

How would you pay for it ?

Posted by annaosh March 29, 10:37PM

Hi Fleur

We use Kendamil milk for our 3 month baby. Itís produced in the U.K. which means if you set up a subscription they will deliver milk to your door each month. Itís £9 a tin which we found fed our baby as a newborn for c.10 days (it know lasts 7 days as sheís eating more). Itís organic and she got constipated on other milks. The link is here: www.kendamil.com.

Many thanks

Anna

Posted by annaosh March 29, 10:40PM

Ps we have one unused tin of Aptamil for new borns which I can deliver to you ? (Our baby ended up preferring kendamil as per my earlier post).

Also, if your sister is having a little girl, I have a bag of freshly washed 0-3 months girls clothes (body suits, sleep suits etc). Very good condition. I can drop these round too.

Let me know via PM if any of these would be any help to you.

Many thanks

Anna x

Posted by annaosh March 29, 10:57PM

and they are delivering during the Coronavirus lock down

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum