Posts being deleted. (Not an ED Issue but trying to make a point)

Despite asking everywhere on this forum for permission and then posting up a thread to hopefully rehome my three gorgeous little kittens, all my posts have been deleted?! Who is responsible for this and how do I contact them? Not a happy bunny.

• Administrator

I am responsible.

You asked in one message i.e. once, if it's ok to rehome pets on the forum. Can you explain how this is "asking everywhere"? (Ok you did ask in the ED issues section so this was moved the About the Forum section)

Then you posted a message offering something in the East Dulwich issues section. Can you explain why rehoming your kittens is an East Dulwich issue?

Obviously your message was moved to the Offered section and you have posted a message in the East Dulwich issues section claiming "all your posts have been deleted?!" . Can you explain what "all your posts" were and why you are using the wrong sections of the forum? You have used the other section before so you know they exist.

Ronnijade Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Wow. Just going to say thanks and leave it there.

> Thank you for being so friendly and helpful, mr.

> admin.

> PS. PERHAPS NOTIFY PEOPLE WHEN YOU MOVE THEIR

> POSTS AND NOT QUESTION THEM WHEN THEY'RE ANNOYED

> ABOUT IT. Again, THANKS.

Or you can check yourself.

You might have noticed that on each post, the name of the poster (including your own) is a link. That takes you to a small page for your username, where there is another link - in your case, "View all posts by Ronnijade". There you can see all your posts in reverse chronological order and which section they are in.

It's much faster than writing snottygrams to admin.

Mind you, I would have thought this thread itself should have been lounged by now. :))

Well I don't care because your mother's a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.

Whilst this is a correct quote from The Holy Grail it is worth noting that the insulting Frenchman's English idiom is in error, it is elderflowers that are scented - elderberry wine does have a scent, but only after fermentation. - I'll get my coat...

Edited to add - but of course 'elderberries' is a funnier word

• Administrator

Despite efforts to keep this light hearted Ronnijade has actually threatened me on a PM, aka sent a malicious communication.

Ronnijade, just to be clear, the mother bit is a reference to a comedy sketch by Monty Python https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAy4zULKFDUy I do not mean that about your mother, I don't know her but I'm sure she's lovely. And you don't know mine but she is lovely and not what you stated she is.

Administrator Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Despite efforts to keep this light hearted

> Ronnijade has actually threatened me on a PM, aka

> sent a malicious communication.

If he/she took that to court it would possibly be the funniest court case ever.