> well, he knows how to handle the pack, but i see

> you point girls

>

> how about this instead... and he has the perfect

> friend for your dog too, lehal...

> http://blog.lamadesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/200

> 9/09/041409-Cesar_Millan-540.jpg

THAT..

Dog is a "pit bull" & look at the way it's looking at him, ready to pop his head with one snap of it's lethal jaws

As an aside & heavens forbid should you ever wish to "posses" one of these f*****s ( take up crack & heroin smoking, it's way safer ) That they can bite at up to 2400 psi, easily breaking your arm like a twig. As a comparison a German shepherd bites at 400ish psi, a Rotweiler at around 750

Which is nice, really

W**F

You didn't start THIS thread Dr.Quinn. Why don't you find all threads available that are suitable to vent your anger on anti-social behaviour and post there? This thread was started by a caring pet owner. Your post on this thread is the equivalent of me asking you if you are one of those people on the tube in the morning with smelly body odour.

And to follow up on Narnia's comment to TQ, one might also say 'are all you alcohol drinkers and smokers picking up your broken glass and fag buts- YOU ARE BEING WATCHED'. I get slightly bemused that people get so angry about dog do, but broken glass, of which there is loads, is seemingly fine. It's all litter and all anti social.

Steve T,

How can you possibly know that broken glass is often accidental- any more than leaving dog shits? Both are acts of irresponsible behaviour. If you break glass in a public area- even if by accident- you should still clear it up because it is dangerous. I cannot understand why you seem to brush the issue of broken glass away. It rarely gets a mention.

I hesitate to veer this thread back towards topic, but just to say that I'd be up for sharing somebody's dog/doing some regular dog walking.

The only provisos are that it should be small-middling sized - not a dog that needs a daily marathon, as I'm no spring chicken any more - and reasonably natured, and that it would only be practical if we don't live at opposite ends of ED (I'm at southern end).

LE's dog is probably not for me, but if anyone else is in search of the same, do let me know.

first mate wrote:- If you break glass in a public area- even if by accident- you should still clear it up...

I agree and so should dog walkers clear up what their animals leave behind, I have had to deal more with dog muck than broken glass but this is off topic.

If you clean up after your pet like any goog dog sharer/owner should I have no complaints.

Steve T,

You keep banging on about this and I understand your anger but everyone is responsible for the litter they discard/generate, by accident or not. Irresponsible people don't give a monkeys- whether they leave dog shit or fail to pick up broken glass or the revolting gum, chicken bones etc.. they spew over the pavement. Dog shit is unpleasant and sometimes dangerous, glass is dangerous (I know, I've been infected by a cut from broken glass left on the pavement). I also happen to dislike discarded gum and chicken bones (a nuisance to me and life threatening to my dog if ingested).

You may not have seen much broken glass your way but I see an awful lot.It is the same laziness and lack of community mindedness that drives people to discard and leave any kind of litter.

Well said first mate. Steve T its obvious that you are not keen on dogs, as everytime dogs are brought up on here, you go on and on about them :'( some of us are dog lovers and to read people going on and on is pretty annoying but this thread is about dog sharing not dog shit >:D

Thanks guys, yes Steve does like to bang his drum!

I was thinking that in the same spirit as a dog share, whay do you guys think about adopt-a-granny?

I always thought that because there are so many young families in London with no extended family, we should 'adopt' our elderly neighbours as surrogate grannys.

bonniebird wrote:- to read people going on and on is pretty annoying but this thread is about dog sharing not dog shit

I know, and I suggest you growl at the person who introduced the subject.

I am a dog lover and had my own dog years ago, and I understand what is necessary to maintain a dog. I dislike the disgusting couldn't care less attitude of some owners. I have no complaints of the responsible owners who have a 'pet' dog and care for it in every sense of the word.

I have no time for bruiser dogs and/or their owners who in my opinion are unfit to own any animal that needs care and affection.

Dog sharing is an interesting idea which might work well given the right handler, although I would be distressed to return a borrowed dog to it's owner following a run in with a bruiser variety recently mentioned on a previous thread.