May/June drinkies anyone?

Yes, me! Don't suppose anyone is up for a night out on Saturday 6th June? I'm properly free that weekend, as hubby is taking kids to visit his folks in Scotland and due to a couple of small concerts I'm playing in I can't go. Damn ;-) Otherwise I can fit in with other dates that are good for you all.

As a seasoned WW and ex-leader I will give you expert guidance on the night Ryedalema ;-) In my experience, the key is to eat nothing all day, drink yourself silly, and feel so ill the next day you can't eat. Can't go wrong!

When did diets as a student and (later) WW always found that alcohol points / units somehow didn't affect the scales - hurrah! As long as alcohol-related snacking is avoided.

Pickle's approach also has merit!

I can't believe it is happening again - it is the third or even fourth month in a row when I have only one weekend away booked up, and it is AGAIN the weekend for forum night out! If you decide to do something on ANY other weekend after 6 June pls count me in! x

I could potentially do Saturday Just worried that I am going for paintball shooting and I have been promised some bruises therefore might not be my charming self :). So I am a definite for Friday and a Maybe for Saturday and the plough is great.

Sounds good to me. Looks like I'll be heading out for drinks after my gig on Saturday (Ruskin Park bandstand, 3 - 4pm, if anyone fancies it... light music, free, good ones for kids as they can run around while parents chill out and listen), so will head to the Plough once I'm home and organised.

Probably no real need to book, they're generally not too busy on a Saturday, and I don't think there will be a huge group of us this time round.