Advanced Cycle Lane Box Removed Grove Tavern

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the response form TfL I've received via Caroline Pidgeon's office - success:

"

Dear Caroline

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm arrangements are being made to re-install the Advanced Stop Line with the feeder lane. The works will be completed in early July.

In the meantime, please extend our apologies to Cllr Barber for any confusion caused by our previous emails on this matter.

Kind regards

"

• 5 weeks later...
James. I am sorry to have to raise this again but another month has gone by since the promise was madeto you to reinstate the Advanced Cycle Lane Box by early July. It is certainly no longer early July and nothing has happened. Yet another promise has been broken by TFL! Would you and Caroline Pigeon mind chasing this yet again? It is disgraceful that you should need to have to do this but we all appear to be being treated with contempt by TFL.

TfL promised a new bus stop just up the road from the Grove by March 22 (after the old one was knocked down by a car in November 2015). Still no sign of it either.

This junction is nasty enough at the best of times as a cyclist - since that left hand filter can leave you nowhere to go. Would be good to get it replaced again while it's still peak cycling season!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Can someone please explain who "one Dulwich" are?
    • We are actually referred to as "Supporters"...2,100 of us across Dulwich...read and weep! 😉   https://www.onedulwich.uk/supporters   Got it, the one where 64% of respondents in the consultation area said they wanted the measures "returned to their original state". Is that the one you claim had a yes/no response question?   Well I suggest you read up on it as it is an important part of the story of utter mismangement by the councils and this is why so many of us can't work out who is pulling the council's strings on this one because surely you can agree that if the emergency services were knocking on your door for months and months telling you the blocks in the roads were delayihg response times and putting lives at risk you'd do something about it? Pretty negligent not to do so don't you think - if I was a councillor it would not sit well with me?   Careful it could be a Mrs, Miss or Mx One.....   Of course you don't that's because you have strong opinions but hate being asked for detail to.back-up those opinions (especially when it doesn't serve their narrative) and exposes the flaws in your arguments! 😉  As so many of the pro-LTN lobby find to their cost the devil is always in the detail.....
    • Really?  I'm sorry to hear that. What did you order? 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In