Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

Aria was super friendly and approachable. He was able to come see us the very next day to fix our blocked bath (culprit being a plastic toy fish stuck way down the pipe!). Quickly sorted and he was able to advise on some other plumbing questions and issues. Would recommend to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Aria and Dan were again amazing in their quick response to my problem (leaking toilet flush), their excellent workmanship and super politeness.  I have used them several times before and am always impressed. Last but not least,  they charge completely honestly.  Thank you!

Aria has been great with fitting a new shower and rearranging some pipe work for us. He was quick, approachable and even highlighted that the shower manufacturer offered a cheap installation (we didn’t do this in the end as needed something else done as well). He was able to complete the work soon after his initial visit. Would recommend!

• 2 weeks later...

Aria did an excellent job fixing my leaky loo and I can highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable, friendly, experienced and honest. He could have charged me a lot more, but didn't. He also talked me through everything. He came round at short notice and showed me how to turn off the water flow to the toilet so I didn't waste any more water before he could fit the new parts. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

Aria and his team have done a number of different jobs for us ranging from a new shower to stopping a dripping tap. We have always found them professional and helpful.

As a landlord I'm really grateful that I can trust Aria to liaise with tenants and get the job done.

Thanks Aria!