pics of the 4 dogs that are missing stolen lost

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I agree with the previous comment, what is that company doing to find these 3 poor creatures still missing? We know the owners are definitely going through hell, as are all us animal lovers clinging on to the hope of a good outcome. So much time has elapsed but lets be optimistic, however hard that is.

The link to DogLost site said the van had 5 dogs in it. A mistake? or maybe they were including the dog the walker was picking up when van was stolen.

Would like to know how many dogs were walked at one time by this company.

It's common practice for this company to pick up 10 dogs, walk 5 when the rest are kept in the van...when the walker is actually walking, as too often they sit and wait with most dogs on leads...

It took 10 days for the company's boss to finally put up that poster picture on her Facebook page...

Wouldn't let them go near my dogs...

Magali Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It's common practice for this company to pick up

> 10 dogs, walk 5 when the rest are kept in the

> van...when the walker is actually walking, as too

> often they sit and wait with most dogs on

> leads...

> It took 10 days for the company's boss to finally

> put up that poster picture on her Facebook

> page...

> Wouldn't let them go near my dogs...

I was worried that this was turning into an attack on this company, but if that is true, it is shocking.

added to the posts some time ago about dog walkers who didn't actually take any dogs for walks, how can we ensure that dog walkers are doing what they're paid to do (and dogs aren't suffering)?

unless anyone knows definitively that there was an intention to walk a kazillion dogs, then why not shut up with the did-they / didn't they bollox, because you just don't know.

You don't know whether several dogs were about to be dropped off. you don't know whether the dog in house was being dropped-off or not. you don't know squat, which is why the tiresome conjecture above is pointless and distracts from the issue at hand which is missing dogs.

So concentrate on the missing dogs or start a 'foundless uninformed speculation on dog walker behaviour' thread.

Although sadly KidKruger, people aren't speculating on dog walker behaviour. The facts are that the keys were left in the van's ignition hence an easy target for theft and that's why we now have 3 dogs missing.

There are good and bad professional dog walking services, I see it myself on my daily walks with my dog. Some companies do pick up lots of dogs in vans, meaning some of the dogs spend a lot of time in the van, that's fine if the owners are aware and happy with this arrangement. Some dogs are walked in very large groups, again fine if owners know this and their dogs are confident to be in a large pack. My concern, and I could be wrong, is that owners are unaware of what goes on when they entrust their dog to a paid carer.

Fantastic news and well done to all the volunteers of "dog lost ", who have tirelessly been searching for these dogs over the past month. However, two are still missing ( Nina & Mattie ), so please keep looking and passing information on to get the last two back home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...