Summer babies club (for anyone due June/July/August)

Sorry about delayed response, can't seem to get to the computer these days... I'm up for monday afternoon, though I won't be able to stick around for long as I've got to pick up my other boy from nursery. So 3ish at peckham rye cafe?

helen- i too will have the same problem, that and stopping him helping himself to all the crisps and drinks on show in the cafe.. as we have small ones with us would it be an idea to meet at 3 at the 1 o clock club and then move onto the cafe???

Can't come tomorrow - but would love to join in at some point. i'm just about managing to leave the house now - number 3 finally made his appearance 2 weeks ago. Am mostly about, though before school pick-up is probably easier for me.

Hi everyone,

Think this is the right place as I gatecrashed the Green and Blue meet-up thanks to a tip off from Anna R!

I can't make today unfortunately but start maternity leave next Monday (yay) so would love to join in daytime meet ups from then onwards. I'm nearly 35 weeks now and my due date is 28th July with my first. I met a lot of ladies at the Green and Blue evening which was great!

Lucy (long brown hair, there were two of us and think the other Lucy was a week or so further on!) x

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Helen. What time are you meeting tomorrow? My daughter still naps so we're not likely to make it down until 3.30 or so - is that too late? Can you send me your no. and I can text to see if you're all still around x