Football Focus

Jah Lush

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> bleedin 'ell Atila - that almost contrition on

> your part!

I'm just so gutted, not just because we drew, but Man ure manage to piss down my back and tell me it's raining. It's all part of being a supporter no matter who you follow I suppose.

I have to say the Arsenal result clouded my day and whilst I new Man Utd would win and go top, I didn't need them to increas their goal difference by THAT much

If only we could have played Newcastle when they are going through such a bad phase... oh now wait - we did and only drew! Which is our problem at the moment - we should have annihilated at least 3 teams this season but we seem to be very content with missing 20 chances, safe in the knowledge that another one will come along and we'll score from that

Great when it works - not so good in the last 4-5 weeks

I rate that Eduardo very highly. He's a natural finisher. Reminds me of Robbie Fowler before the injuries took their toll. Spurs were crap again. We can't seem to beat anyone in the top four. Haven't beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge since 1990. When is this hoodoo going to end? And what the hell did that useless piece of shit Kevin Prince Boeteng think he was doing rugby tackling Joe Cole. Another one of Damien Commolli's crap signings. Bloody useless.

Jah: pretty dismal on saturday eh? How many more f***ing outside the box shots are we going to concede? Boateng is useless he really is. Our midfield looked totally brittle and This was one of those days when I questioned why we don't let Berbatov go. he was just wandering around like a big girls blouse who was making it plainly obvious he doesn't want to be at Spurs whilst at the same time Robbie was running himself into the ground. In my opinion I think Ramos needs to cash in on berbatov and bring in players who want to be at spurs and win.

And me and Atila too. What are those people on ffs?

Sounds like you went to the match Rifleman. I only saw the highlights on MOTD. When is Ramos going to spend some money in the transfer market? Berbatov's body language isn't that good sometimes but while he is an obvious asset to us when he wants to play we should at least hang onto him until the end of the season but I don't think he was helped much in his supply from a very ordinary midfield on Saturday.

Yes i did. Went with my two sons; one a chelsea fan the other a spurs fan. It was boys against men literally in midfield. They had Boateng and O'hara in the centre. O'Hara is a great little prospect; Boateng is a useless ?$&%.

Im afraid Berbatov just didn't look interested. I really feel that he used Spurs as a stepping stone to United and he's showing it. When the ball isn't delivered directly to his feet he doesn't want to know. I think if I was Keane i would want to give him a bloody good beating in the dressing room afterwards cos Keane really does work hard for the cause. I just feel that we will be lucky to finish in the top half this season let alone top 6.

What NUFC did sacking Allardyce was a total nonsense. He inherited a shit team, he couldn't do anything with without spending money and then they sack him just as the transfer window opens. Brilliant. Keegan is a joke. When the going gets tough he'll do what he usually does: resigns. By the sounds of it Ant and Dec are in control of the club.

It's a weird one, are toon fans really so silly as to believe he's the man just because he did well there 11 years ago? The only impresive looking thing he's done since was the progress of Fulham, but that was down to AlFayed's money.

That said, sometimes a man just belongs to a certain club, and at least it'll shut the fans up for a while... What the chairman needs to do is say to the fans "you've got the man you wanted, now shut up and give us time to sort it". Those fans will probably be expecting to storm up and get in the champs league as well as winning the FA Cup now.

So the fans choice, King Kev is back at the Toon and they Love It!!! Well the quality of football can't get any worse that the brand the Toon were producing under Sam "foreigner players are the reason why the English team is so crap" Allardyce. I like Kev, good player, not sure about his management performance but at least he displays passion. I know that's is not a pre-requisite for success but at least it shows you care. Good luck to the Toon (but not against the Arse)

They say never go back but when Kevin Keegan first went back as a manager he did pretty well. Got them playing decent football. Promotion from what was then Division One and into the top four of the Premiership and playing in Europe. But what did he win? F**k all.

This is a man who claims he hasn't watched a football match in four years since he left Man City! One thing Keegan is good at though is extracting money from his Chairman. There's no doubt he'll be given plenty of money to spend in the transfer market otherwise he'll have one of his hissy fits and threaten to quit.

The fans on Tyneside are living cloud cuckoo land. They think they're a big club but they are only through attendances. I can't see this being long-term. If things don't go right for him he'll either walk away or be sacked. I wish their fans luck but can't help thinking it'll all end in tears.