Autumn babies club: park meet up

Sat works better for me as my husband is away every Sat so we keep Sundays for family stuff. and morning also better as my 2-year-old still sleeps between 1.30-3 so 2pm not good at all. we can meet around 11 and let them play for a while before giving them lunch.

hopefully see you next Sat

x

I'm due 1st November and have just moved to a temp flat while we have building work done and can pretty much see the caf from the flat :-) Would love to meet some fellow expectant mummies. Sat or Sunday mornings are best for me, before lunch ideally. Hope I get to meet you.

Kerry x

I will be closer to 11.30 as my little boy has football until then. I'd thought we were going to do something more in the open air (weather permitting) though rather than in the cafe - perhaps taking a picnic lunch with us, so we can spread out. Thinking about how much space we took at Nero's last time, then doubling (or trebling with other halves) I don't think the cafe will take it!

We could meet in the picnic area (close to the lake/swings which is gated off to avoid dogs and their 'accessories'!)?

There is a small bookshelf andf a few toys inside the cafe but not a lot of room for them to play, however there is always loads of people with kids so I am sure we can manage. If there isn't too many of us we can go to the play area in the park. see you there x