Creative mums wanted!!!!

Hi there.

I am a Creative DIrector/Graphic Designer, living in East Dulwich. Currently working on a very exciting project. I have described what I am looking for below.?

I have 10 years experience working in design, working with some of the worlds top brands. You can check my work out here;

www.check-me-out.co.uk

Hopefully you will be able to help me in my find to discover some of Londons most inspiring mums.?

I am looking for mums bewtween the age of 25-38, that have got a child between 0-5 years old.

The mums that I am looking for are from a creative background, either media, The arts, design or generally inspiring women/mums.?

I am working on a very exciting project which brings together forward thinking mums. The project will help you meet like minded people and will give you great exposure to a high profile audience, whether you are promoting a skill/talent or business of your own. This is a great oppertunity to show the world what you have to offer besides being a brilliant parent. It can be anything from clever breast feeding techniques to hand made clothing.

Whether you are a;

photographer

stylist

interior designer

artist

chef

graphic designer

journalist

etc etc

or just look on the creative side of things in your day to day life, I Want to hear from you!

Any queries please get in touch.

Look forward to hearing from you.

?

hi checkmeout

I have just had a look at your website and like the style of your work.

Currently I am taking care of my 7month old doughter. I am doing a bit of photography and design (just for my own use) now and I have done ome graphic design for websites couple years ago. I would be interested in hearing some more about your idea.

cheers

ewa

Hi there,

I am a jewellery designer with my own jewellery company as well as working for the highstreet. I also recently launched a childrens jewellery design concept that lets children explore there creativity.

I also have two chidlren, a 3 year old and 4 month old.

I am intrigued by what you are looking for, would be great to know if I fit the profile.

Thanks

Alethea

www.aletheacarey.co.uk

Hi Jenny

I'm a graphic designer/art director mainly in fashion/retail. I have also dabbled in photography. I have a ten month old and a 3.5yr old. Just moved to East Dulwich from Sydney three weeks ago. I'm doing up a house whilst in SE22 and wasn't intending to get behind a mac. But your post intrigued me.

Do you think my skills might be useful?