Nico plumber recommendation.

beebee

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Niko came round to do some repairs to my bath and sink silicone today, and told me he has been out of town attending to some family business for a few months. But he wanted to let everyone know that he is now back in London and working again -- and I can confirm that he still does an excellent job at a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another shout out for Niko, super helpful, understanding, and works all hours to help assess the problem and fix! Local in the area and really friendly.

We contacted him due to the good words on EDF, he quick visited the property, found a solution and came back the next day to fix. Niko mobile: 07818 607583

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd recommend Nico as well.

Problem with our shower that had decided to give only cold water. Unfortunately required part out of production and had to have new shower which Nico installed promptly. He made a couple of visits and kept in touch while we waited in vain for new part and then new shower.

• 3 weeks later...
Nico was our saviour last week. We had a bit of a complex situation regarding some plumbing between two flats in a victorian conversion and Nico was super fast, helpful, creative, informative, reasonably priced and friendly. The dream. He navigated all the parties involved brilliantly and solved the issue within a 1 hour call out. He's saved in our phone now for future plumbing jobs and emergencies.

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Nico. He came and looked at our toilet last week. He was brilliant and investigated the issue thoroughly, giving us advice and a possible simple fix rather than charging is for a costly repair. He was very knowledgeable and I will definitely be using him for future plumbing issues.

• 6 months later...
Nico visited to fix our toilet and did a brilliant job. He assessed what needed to be done and then ordered a part, fitting it a few days later. He is an affable character to have around the house and provides great value for money

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Just want to add to Nico's long list of recommendations. First time using him (after a recommendation from a friend). Blocked bathroom drain which he came straight over and sorted, without fuss and at a good price. Offers a great service. Good to know he's nearby!

Adding another recommendation for Nico! He was quick to respond, came round straight away and sorted the problem. Really nice, helpful and trustworthy. We would highly recommend Nico - and thanks to ED Forum for the recommendation in the first place! :)

• 1 month later...