Yet another question re: Bugaboo Bee

Hi everyone - there was a thread recently about Bugaboos but I cant find it for some reason. I am considering the Bee design (even though I think the price is steep) but I am concerned about the seat. It seems so small/short that I think a baby would fit in it only when very young. Once they grow a bit do their legs just hang off - or is there a leg rest? Does anyone else this is a problem?

Clearly I need to go to a shop and have a proper look but in the meantime I would appreciate any feedback.

We've just purchased a bee plus as we found our Bugaboo Cameleon too bulky for in and out of the car a million times a day and fitting in boot space wise with everything else. My little man has just gone 1 and is 98% in height and his feet don't yet reach the footrest - so yes, I think there's room for growth and will last a decent amount of time !

They have brought out a new model of the Bee (plus) earlier this year I think to iron out a few of the issues people had with the original Bee i.e. the Bee plus has a wider frame etc. Here's a comparison of the two I used when deciding with what model to go with
- hope it helps!

I had an original bee, the seat was quite small and uncomfortable for bubs before he was 11 months, we found it was only any good with the maxi cosi carseat. I've found all other pushchair/prams to be a chore with the dragging and pushing so back to bugaboo, now have a bee plus. The seat is huge and bubs likes to stretch out and out his feet up.

Bee plus is better because you can fold it up in the rear facing mode and you could not with original bee, the seat is much bigger and practical, both were better for under seat storage I found than other prams, bee plus wheels don't get stuck with mud like original bee. The adjusting height on the handles is better too.

Its all small adjustments that make it so much better and more realistic for three years use as opposed to the 11 months you actually get out of original bee. Do not waste your time or money on old bee or anything that says bee 2010 makes sure its the bee plus with the spoked wheels.

i have to say that i have the old bee and have a strapping, nearly 2 year old boy who still loves it, fits in it quite well and is comfortable enough to take all of his naps in there. i've had very few issues with it and would recommend it to anyone. i love my bee!!

hi, i'm thinking about upgrading to a bee - is anybody able to tell me the following:

1. if you use a lascal mini buggy board, does it still fold up ok?

2. do you need to mess about with car seat adapters ever time you attach the car seat to it, or can they stay in place?

any info gratefully received!