Time for a group hug

malumbu

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ouch! How are the ribs feeling this week? Hope the

> pain isn't as bad as it was.

They were getting better but spent the night at Kings after I called 999 as my B/P was 193 /110

Kings advised I need to have a Holter Montor (24hr Heart Monitor) fitted and gave me a letter for my G.P.

DMC refused to see me and would not accept the letter. and I have to queue up at 08.00 tomorrow in the cold and wet

with elevated B/P .. Heart pulpitaions and fractured ribs just to get a telephone appointment.

Ribs painful today after sitting up at Kings all night. Got out at 07.00 this morning.

Don't know what is happening at DMC. They were closed 12.30 - 16.30 today for staff training..

Foxy

Yikes, Foxy. Do look after yourself. For what it's worth, there's a department at Kings that can organise the 24-hour ambulatory BP test for you. My surgery told me that when I had it done as theirs was booked up a few weeks ahead. Wonder if it would be worth going back to the hospital and say you can't get a GP appointment and you're worried, so could they help you set it up direct? Or call SELDOC or NHS 24 or whatever it's called now and get them to help?

Maybe time to think about changing doctors? Sounds like they're making things worse rather than helping. Let me know if you want details for the surgery I go to as they're better than DMC.