Pregnancy massage recommendation

MrsLL2b

Hi,

I hope you are all well and happy!

I just wanted to let everyone know (if you don't already) That I will be away on my honeymoon from 9th-26th December. If you'd like to book an appointment before or after then, it is advisable to book in advance because I'm extremely busy at the moment.

If you want to organise any gift vouchers before then, again please get in touch and I can post them to you before I go away.

From January, due to a high number of people making late cancellations or not coming to their appointments I am going to operate a 24 hour cancellation policy, if you don't cancel 24 hours or more before, I will charge you for the treatment- sorry to have to do this.

I will also be having an official day off from January, I will no longer work on WEdnesdays.

Many thanks for your support and take care

Amy

• 1 month later...

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you're pregnancies are going well, if you are suffering with any physical or emotional stresses I'm always here to help ;0)

I just want to let everyone know about the Induction Massages I offer- I have had much success in the past with helping to induce labour, though of course I can't perform miracles!

The massage itself is the same as any other pregnancy massage I do, but I use Clary Sage oil during the treatment, an essential oil renowned for its sedative qualities as well as being a natural inducer. I also use acupressure points on the hands, ankles and shoulders which help the body to let go and for the baby to descend.

For bookings PM me, or text me on: 07800 636266

all the best

Amy

• 1 month later...

For anyone who comes to me for a massage I can happily give you some oils to take home with you!

I will mix them for the individual- be that for induction or for relaxation to save the cost of buying your own essential oils.

Clary Sage is renowned for its induction properties, but alone doesn't always appeal as a smell, so I often mix it with other sedative scents to stop the mind being active- get primal to get the labour happening! And some women (and men 😊) have been known to even sleep during labour as the smells work their magic.

Amy

Http://www.thedulwichtouch.co.uk

[email protected]

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the spring sunshine!

I just want to let you all know that my prices will be rising on 1/4/2012 to:

30 mins- ?22

60 mins- ?38

75 mins- ?46

90 mins- ?55

Many have said that I should raise them more, but I know a lot of us are struggling financially right now so I want to try and keep my prices affordable for as many people as possible.

I also offer a course of sessions priced at 6 for the price of 5. This must be paid up front after the first visit however.

Please get in touch for bookings: 07800 636266 (text message preferable) or [email protected]

Http://www.thedulwichtouch.co.uk

Best wishes

Amy

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Happy Summer!I hope you have all had a lovely weekend in the sunshine.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be away for 2 consecutive weekends in July- from 4th-9th and 13th-16th so please try and book in advance if you want an appointment in July as I anticipate the rest of the month being very busy..

Many thanks

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a few issues with Paypal regarding the gift vouchers available through my website- if anyone wishes to purchase one, it would be much better for me if you can do this directly from me via email or text message. You can either pay me online by bank transfer, or by cheque and I can send out a good quality voucher- much nicer than an email from Paypal anyway!

Amy

• 7 months later...

Hi all,

I hope you're keeping warm in this cold spell- the heated therapy table is being much appreciated at the moment!

I have started a blog on my website- see http://blog.thedulwichtouch.co.uk. There will be regular pearls of wisdom posted there about massage and healing and I'm working on a post all about Pregnancy and massage.

I am also now offering Reiki which can be wonderfully healing during pregnancy and can be done as a stand alone treatment, or simply incorporated into a pregnancy massage- just let me know before hand if thats what you would like.

Best winter wishes

Amy

• 3 months later...

My wife has been going to see Amy for pregnancy massage, it's the only thing that makes her achey back feel better!

She has a really nice room in her house (I go to her too for 'normal' massage) and is a really positive and understanding lady.

Highly recommended

Carl

• 3 weeks later...
I have seen amy for a few years for regular massage and most recently during my pregnancy. As always, it did the trick! Lovely and relaxing whilst getting into all the achy bits. Amy was flexible to make the massage as comfy as possible as my belly got bigger. She also had some handy hints about how to ease some of the parts that often hurt during pregnancy. I definitely recommend treating yourself!

• 2 months later...

Hello all,

Many of my pregnant clients have recently had their babies, so I have spaces available at the moment, particularly in the daytime. So, if any ladies have got beyond their first trimester and need to get rid of some muscular tension or would just benefit from an hour to stop and relax please get in touch by text: 07800 636266 or email: [email protected] to make a booking.

Warmest wishes

Amy

• 4 months later...