Positive Shout Outs

Jah Lush

Ok my Positive shout outs..

In no particular order... Honey G.. no no forget that..

Dulwich DIY. Brilliant service and seems to supply almost any thing you could possibly need.

The French Caf? F.H Rd. Really nice staff. Nice pot of tea .. Portuguese Custard tarts.. I have my favourite Sun Trap seat outside.

Xoco Bar and Grill. Great addition to the area. Lovely food .. Pleasant waiters.. very friendly..

The Cod Fellas. Bellenden Rd. Friendly proprietor. Beautiful Fish & Chips , recently refurbished sit down area. (Licensed for beer and wine)

The EDT.. Probably the Best 'Pub' Pub with a brilliant select of well kept ales ( Constantly changing)

also serving unpretentious food at realistic prices. Friendly staff.

A. J. Farmers. An Aladin's Cave of household needs.. Really helpful staff. Love this shop.

Well. I think that is enough 'Positivity' from the Fox for one day. Don't want to tear the A*** out of it :)

Foxy

Wanted to second Dulwich Fox's mentions of Dulwich DIY and A J Farmer's. Two of the most satisfyingly useful shops imaginable. I have a friend who visits me every now and then from the rural midlands. When asked what she wants to do as a treat in South London she requests a visit to A J Farmer's!

EDT - what others said, good beer, nice staff, nice atmosphere, nice mix of people. Has always been my favourite pub in ED.

Also... Brick Brewery and Four Quarters in Peckham. Blackbird bakery and Boulangerie Jade for both selling amazing cakes. "Fabulous Ice Fires" for the best ice cream in South London. Rye Books - great for kids and all round nice people. Caf? Viva for breakfast, and Miss Tapas next door for dinner. Ganapati, for making my parents actually want to visit.

The vibe on the strip from Jonnies up to Franklins (the bit opposite the cinema) - always crowded, especially in the summer, kids with ice creams, fair bit of al fresco drinking and eating (even this time of year with blankets) bit of street food. Love that little stretch now.

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The people who look after Peckham Rye Park. It's

> always a pleasure to walk through there.

Yes! We have lots of lovely green space round here - not just PRP, Dulwich Park, Dulwich Woods, Sydenham Wells Park, Crystal Palace Park, Brenchley Gardens, Horniman Gardens, One Tree Hill, all the cemeteries...

Using the Green Chain to put some of them together into a nice walk is a great way to spend an afternoon.

Mick Mac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Good lad :)

>

>

> Positive feedback for the very nice lady who works

> in Badger Bakery. Don't know her name but she

> looks after me and son Rory when we go in

> occasionally and is very good with him when he is

> being indecisive. Always greeted with a smile.

I passed this on to 2 ladies working in there today as they were unaware! Very happy