Help for Heroes concert

tllm2

Am watching the Help for Heroes concert and whilst acknowledging (obviously) that it's all in a good cause and all that. Doesn't it seem totally flat? Loads of empty seats. A pretty disinterested crowd (cutting to the crowd only seems to mainly show beer drinking and folded arms). The comedians are obviously getting little back ................. what a shame ........

Ticket sales were very poor for this. They were offering 20% discount on the gold circle tickets at the end of last week - says it all really. I haven't got a telly so haven't watched. Shame though - and it's not all Z listers - there are some decent acts - nothing that appeals to me per se but decent if you like that sort of thing.

Robbie is an excellent performer. I wouldn't go out of my way to see him (not even if he was playing at the EDT) - but he's got all the right moves.

I saw him at the Roundhouse last year*, which is a very small space for him. He was nervous as hell but he did a good job. He doesn't press any buttons for me but I can totally see what the appeal is.

I've got a soft spot for Take That though and could definitely snog Jason Orange. Or Howard. They're hot.

* I so didn't want to go see Robbie but my bitches did and I had to go to sign them in on the night. Spent most of the evening at the bar with all the blokes who'd gone with their WAGs and were miserable.