Free! - Every Session! Fitness & Toning on the Rye - Sat @10am 16 to 60+

Its going to be 14C with some sun tomorrow, it doesn't get any better than that!

Still waiting on an official sign-off from the Council for the 5Km Dulwich Park event.

Finally, Two (2) bottles of water for tomorrow morning, 10am meet at the caf? for some well deserved low impact cardio fitness.

Any birhtdays to celebrate, cake to eat at the end?

See you then :))

McCabe.

Hi guys!

Sunny intervals and 12C tomorrow.... it doesn't get any better than that!

The 5Km is signed, sealed and ready to go! Jan was the most prefered feedback, and the 21st Jan was the best date for St Christophers Hospice. So here it is:

FREE! 3Km & 5Km walk & Jog - To raise awareness for St Christophers Hospice

* You can walk it, jog it, or Jalk it!

* We can have upto 100 participants (adults), your children can take part too!

* Please bring your family & friends to take part or support

* 3Km: 2-laps of the park (3.2Km), 5Km: 3-laps of the park (5.2Km)

* Will set groups of 10 off in 20 second intervals, its not a race just a gentle pace (walkers first..)

* All children will be issued with a certificate

* I will start a new thread for people to log on to.

* you will be warmed up by...'Fitness Julia'!

Other than that, see you guys in the morning for 10am :-)

Best!

McCabe.

How was everyones legs on Sunday? As it was Fitness Julia's birthday on Sunday, I thought she deserved a well earned break so I took her group..... and guess what sort of squats we did? Yep, deep squats! They'll be cursing today I bet ! :))

See message above from LD, she is running a FREE Fitness in your Park on Tuesday evenings too, twice a week for FREE!

And.... if you haven't booked up for next Saturdays Brunch, then you still have a few days left.

McCabe.

Hi all

Just to say a BIG thank you to McCabe for organising such fun and fabulous fitness sessions on the Rye. It was my first time on Saturday and thought it was just brilliant and couldnt have been made to feel more welcomed. Sorry that I struggled to remember people's names but I was concentrating on breathing!! I'm working for the next 2 Saturdays but I'll be back in the New Year. If anyone is reading this and feels nervous about giving it a go - I'd say just go for it! It's free, it's fun and your backside will thank you for it!