Free! - Every Session! Fitness & Toning on the Rye - Sat @10am 16 to 60+

Hi guys,

Its done it again... the week has flown by and we are set for a lovely mild Saturday morning.

And.... I want to hear all about the OFSTED report too :-)

So, for anyone reading this for the first time, we meet for 10am by the caf? on the Rye, and its easy going fitness, some powerwalk, some jog and others run..., personally, I stick with the guys at the back. Its totally FREE, just bring some change for a tea / coffee at the end. Also, bring a 1Ltr bottle of water as we use it for arm, shoulder & back toning. Fill in a health form on www.AHM-Go.com and email it back to [email protected]It couldn't be easier!

McCabe.

Its rah rah time everyone....

Don't forget your 1Ltr bottle of water for the arm, shoulder and back toning.

Lots of new moves if..... the group is dry :-)

See you guys for 10am on the Rye by the caf?, and for any new ones reading this, fill in a health form and email it back. Its Fun, its Friendly and its FREE!

McCabe.

You poor sausage!

If you are coming out to play but..... have a temperature, I will only allow you to walk! (6)

One must never elevate their temperature when unwell, albeit some quarters suggest that a good walk helps to counter colds etc.

Oh yes, there is another change to our routine tomorrow, whether the grass is dry or wet.

If you can't make it, stay warm and watered honey!

McCabe x

So, I made the start of the sesson shorter.

For those away yesterday, after the stretches we started to head down the Rye and then right along the path.

We followed the general routine up the Rye and into the main Park. Then, we made up the time with another new movement :-)

See you guys on Thursday evening for Helens leaving do, one may even get a cab over there!

McCabe

Hello all,

sorry I had to dash straight off after my last ever session on Saturday - I was meeting a friend at Waterloo. Anyhow I rushed off and ended up getting to the train station - an hour early... I got confused and lost an hour somewhere along the way - you wouldn't think I learned how to tell the time well over 30 years ago!

So I could have stayed for a coffee after all. Never mind, I shall make up for it on Thursday with wine insted of caffeine. Gowlett from 7.30 - hope to see you there!

Helen

All received :-)

Thursday group is at City Hall at midday. We use to have a Tues & Thurs lunchtime group on the Rye last year to prep people for a 5Km.

Sat:

9-30 is the Pre & Post Natal 20-min gentle fitness group,

10am is the 1Hr fitness group

And..... The cycle group meets everyother Sunday - Ride London, heading into London Parks for a coffee & croissant :))

I hope this helps!

McCabe.

Hi guys,

Its Friday Rah Rah time, meeting for 10am by the caf? in the middle of the Rye.

1 x 1Ltr of water for arm, shoulder & back toning, and some change for a tea, coffee or even ice cream at the end.

Anyone new reading this, pop onto www.AHM-Go.com and fill in a health form, then email back to [email protected]

AND........ a bit hug to Helen, we will miss you! I will do some counting in Irish Gaelic tomorrow, A Hearn, .... Tree.

McCabe

Hi to all,

Its the Friday Rah Rah, if you are viewing this for the first time and would like to join the fitness group, this is all you need to do:

* Fill in a health from on www.AHM-Go.com, then email back to [email protected]

* meet for Sat at 10am by the caf? on / in the Rye

* Bring a 1Ltr bottle of water for arm, shoulder & back toning (and drinking)

* Bring some change for a tea / coffee at the end.

I run the group from the back so even powerwalers will not be on their own, we work to jogs/runs of c.200m then stop, stretch, tone or something funky!

And..... its completely FREE, and the group are really friendly!

See you there!

McCabe

• 2 weeks later...

The good people at the BBC say that the weather will be in good form tomorrow >:D<

10am meeting by the caf? on the Rye, with a bottle of water for arm, shoulder & back toning. I, as always lead from the back.

Steering Groups

I will email later the scope of the Steering groups. For those who can't make tomorrow, we will meet after the exercise and fun to have an inward reflection to make sure we are delivering what we say we are delivering... this is a standard starting point.

There will be one group on Health & Fitness, and the other on PR & Events :-)

Lindsey: I have jazzed up the front cover but I know you will turn it into something very professional!

See you in the mornig for some low impact cardio fun..... and for FREE!

McCabe.