G'day guys,

A great work-out yesterday morning!

* c.600 Calories burnt

* c.3Km covered in sections of 300m

* Power-walkers, joggers and the faster ones working as one team

* Team-building through toning, stretching and laughing....and

* The faster ones burn a wee bit more!

And...., its totally FREE!

This group has all ages, abilities and professions - don joggers and we are all equal.

McCabe

Anyone out there wondering if you should give this a go, but are a bit unsure??? Absolutely DO IT! I had my first session last Saturday and I was completely grinning from ear to ear whilst attempting to get rid of that 'mother of two', tea & biscuits shape I've adopted. It is completely FREE.... which in this day and age is baffling in itself frankly, not to mention a really friendly group lead by McCabe who is super friendly, engaging and just keeps it all running smooth. I'm still on a high about it and its nearly Wednesday. Enough said - fill out the form!

L x

That's so nice to hear Vino-hope to see you regularly now!

vino@8 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Anyone out there wondering if you should give this

> a go, but are a bit unsure??? Absolutely DO IT! I

> had my first session last Saturday and I was

> completely grinning from ear to ear whilst

> attempting to get rid of that 'mother of two', tea

> & biscuits shape I've adopted. It is completely

> FREE.... which in this day and age is baffling in

> itself frankly, not to mention a really friendly

> group lead by McCabe who is super friendly,

> engaging and just keeps it all running smooth. I'm

> still on a high about it and its nearly Wednesday.

> Enough said - fill out the form!

>

> L x

I've been going to this for about a month now and massively recommend it. Im a complete chicken going to group things alone however the group are really welcoming and great fun! I soon learnt that its not a heavy fitness session like the military groups and you can take it at the pace you want to, plus not feel guilty if you want to have a sausage sandwich in the cafe afterwards :)

Completely free so if you want to get fit as well as potentially make some new friends then definitely go along - they meet at the cafe at 10am on the Rye

G'day Dulwichgal,

The numbers will start to rise again now the children head back to school, we range from a group of 16 upto 30-ish.

Have a look at the comments above from some new ones - I think that they really like it :-).

On wet days, bring a jacket as the Oxford Dictionary proverb states ...'there's no such thing as bad weather, only wrong clothes'. I'm typically in a purple top, and on wet days in a bright orange waterproof cycle top.

Any viewers of this thread with ankle, knee, hip or general low body extremity challenges, you can do the circuit on a bike and dismount every 300m for the group toning. If you are in a wheelchair or with visual impairment, PM me and I will ensure that I can design the circuit for you.

Best!

McCabe

G'day K,

Just bring along a bottle of water, 1Ltr, for arm, shoulder and back toning.

Its FREE, just bring some change for a tea / coffee at the end.

This is a different type of fitness group, very easy going.

Calories burnt? Well, take it easy and its 400, push it a wee bit then its 500, and give it all...... for 600 calories.

McCabe

G'day, Salut, Hola......

Saturday fitness on the Rye, for powerwalkers, joggers, runners and all. 10am by the caf?. If you are 48, 16, 73 - then you are part of the team... Im the 48 one in purple.

Bring along a 1Ltr bottler of water for arm, shoulder and back toning and some change for a tea / coffee at the end.

Its totally FREE - and 472% fun!

McCabe

I felt everything, not just the inner thighs! But that's why I love the group.

He's not cross with you, just me as always! He knows I go for it when I'm able!

Ended up too exhausted for last week & at the coast this weekend but hopefully back to nagging next week 😉

Have a good session tomorrow & don't get cold, keep moving!

Ah Ha!

This is an earlier Rah Rah on a Thursday rather than a Friday as I may be out tomorrow afternoon.

** For the newones on the list **

Its totally FREE, bring some change for a tea / coffee, and a 1Ltr bottle of water for arm, shoulder and back toning.

ps. There is a Health Form on www.AHM-Go.com - if you can email it back at [email protected]

Best!

McCabe

c.500 ~ 600 calories burnt, stretching, toning and a bag of fun at the same time for FREE!

7-years ago, I embarked on a fund-less mission, and still to this day, to work with the 'tall, short, fat, thin, with cancer, in remission, Fibromyalgia, MS, Sickle cell and a whole bunch of others like me, the former Triathletes that need a home to return to when the joints have given too much love.

This Saturday, a 1Ltr bottle of water, passion, change for a tea / coffee at the end.

Meet for 10am, at the caf? on the Rye, and will head off at 10-10am. Legs, shoulders, ankles, knees, and a tonne of other muscle sets too will be grooved into.

Every section is optional, bad back, legs etc..... there is zero pressure other than atmosphere.

McCabe ...... see you then xx

Such an entertaining morning - how can a bunch of adults be so cheeky and funny when exercising?

I use to train an SAS guy, I would drill him into the ground, yet he wanted more!

We are comparing (well actually fitness Julia) a dog show tomorrow on Lynhurst / Bellenden Road in Warick Gardens between 2~ 5pm.

McCabe x