Dog sitting pro bono please

mariailia

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this.

We need to go away in February 2017 half term from February 9th (drop in the evening) - February 18th (collect early evening) and we are looking for a friendly home to look after our little terrier Chelsea pro bono. We shall provide her bedding and toys and food for the whole period. She is going to be 3 yrs old in March and she is familiar with Dulwich park where we take her for her daily walks. If interested we could arrange for you to meet her there. She is a very friendly and well mannered dog playful and good around children (my son is 11 yrs old) and she is not barking. Thnaks in advance for considering and looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi

My sister would be happy to do that.

She has 2 boys (5,14)big garden and a cat, the area is full of green and woodlands as she lives in Rochester.

PM me if you interested.

She could pick up and drop the pet off as She is driving to London from time to time finishing the contract.

Half term means she need to stay home...she would be happy to dogsit.

Pm me if you interested and you dog likes Cats (Alfred 7Yrs) and driving :)

Regards

Adam

Rosetta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Pro bono means, for the public good. In the

> States it's a legal term for free. So, the OP

> doesn't want to pay anyone to look after their

> dog.

I assumed it was a typo and they meant pro bonio - do it in return for dog biscuits.

Hello if you are still looking for someone I can help :) I live in catford and look after a friend's dog when they go on holiday so we are used to doing this! We have a house with a little garden and I am able to bring a dog to work with me (if she'd be ok with that) so she wouldn't ever be left alone. Send me a private message if you are interested! Holly

Archived