dune hypotherapy

Pearson

I'm considering using these to guys to help me quit the evil weed (cigarettes & puff)

I've tried Alan Carr which was good for 6months then i got a bit too confident etc....

Tried Alan Carr again alas made no difference at all that time, another few years later a read his book

and stay off the weed for a week. I love and hate smoking but for sure i need to quit.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone had any experiences with them?

I have read their testimonials, but for sure it's all a rosy picture.

Speak to your doctor Pearson. I understand that there's lots of drugs you can get nowadays to soften the blow. I've had friends who have been heavy smokers but gave up with help from their doctors. I know nothing about dune hypotherapy.

Good on you for wanting to quit. Big mistake to think you can be a social smoker after a few months - don't fall into that trap again. I have up for a year once and then started to smoke again - duh!

Best of luck.

Thanks Giggirl,

Yeah, i've though about going to my GP but a few friends have tried the drugs they give you and to be honest they sound truly awful (sleep/ bad dreams etc) not that i'm not prepared to go through that if it works! Which it did of course for one of my friends.

I guess i'm looking for a quick fix in the way that Alan Car did way back when.

It was amazing. I'm also curious to know the difference between the two methods.

I half suspect the Hypno is much the same as alan car. In which case i shall definitely

go the GP route.

I should also add, that after reading their blurb i started thinking that if it worked i could then start to cure all my other demons.. just put together a massive checklist - pop in, get hypnotized. ob done...next :)

Surely someone has used them before?

my other half kicked the cigs (as have a few of my friends) by using champix, you get it from boots and its circa ?7 a fortnight or you pay ?30 upfront and you get it half price. Ive never used a hypno before so cant advise but wanted to let you know of another option before you go and hand over a wad of cash..

Hi,

I third what has been said about the GP, mine laughed when I asked about the reported side effects.

"(sleep/ bad dreams etc)"

IMO that part comes from quitting the herbs, not the Champix. Some folk will tell you there have been x thousand Champix related suicides as well, but I think they have been spammed by nicorette.