Recommendation: Carpet Cleaning Services - Bradley O'Reilly

CameronMac

I just used Bradley the other day and he did a great job on my carpets and sofa. He arrived on time, was really friendly and worked really quickly without cutting corners. Thanks Bradley and see you again soon

Mark Heyes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Can only add my voice to the pleased customers upthread. Bradley turned up on time, was more than happy to help with shifting stuff out of the way in order to clean, was unfailingly polite and cheerful and did an exemplary job on some badly stained carpets and upholstery. Top quality and highly recommended service!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Another great job from Bradley today.

He was able to come at short notice and the carpets came up great.

We will use him again and highly recommend.

His contact details are -

Bradley - 07946 328 565

I contacted Bradley and asked him to do 2 jobs for us (1) cleaning up a number 2 our cat left for us and (2) general cleaning of a grubby rug. I contacted him on Tuesday afternoon and he came round at 9am on Wednesday morning and did a great job.

Thank you Bradley will continue to use you!

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Bradley who has just done a great job cleaning carpets in my flat at short notice - he even came out on a Sunday which was perfect! He is very polite and extremely efficient - and dealt with a stain on the carpet in no time. Will use him again.

His number is: Bradley - 07946 328 565

MissWiggy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I contacted Bradley and asked him to do 2 jobs for

> us (1) cleaning up a number 2 our cat left for us

> and (2) general cleaning of a grubby rug. I

> contacted him on Tuesday afternoon and he came

> round at 9am on Wednesday morning and did a great

> job.

>

> Thank you Bradley will continue to use you!

• 1 month later...

Bradley did a great job for us recently with a couple of stains we had resigned ourselves to living with. Some make up stains on a cream carpet and other deeply ingrained marks which were there when we moved in 3 years ago.

He replied to our request for a quote same day, and arranged to carry out the work the following morning.

Bradley was punctual and pleasant to deal with. He worked quickly and to our surprise and delight he managed to remove every stain we showed him. We appreciated him being flexible as when we saw how easily he tackled one room, we asked him to spot clean some other stains while he was with us.

I would not hesitate in recommending Bradley and will keep him on speed dial for any spills in the future.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I booked Bradley to come spot clean a couple of cream carpets having used him in the past and been very satisfied with his work. Again, he didn?t disappoint, getting rid of some very stubborn stains giving my carpets a new lease of life. Bradley came the day after I called and was very helpful throughout. He was carried out the work with the necessary PPE and social distancing. Very happy and will continue to call Bradley first for any future work.

• 1 year later...