TDR Dulwich Property Maintenance

2tone

Tony organised for our roof to be repaired. The team were very organised, tidy and friendly and look to have done a good job, although time will tell! The quote was competitively priced. The team were also very good when the retailer had provided slightly different coloured felt. They came back the following week to finish the job with matching felt which looks much better. Very pleased and would recommend and use Tony again soon.thank you!

• 1 month later...

We were recommended Tony via our architect friend who uses him all the time. Tony built a step for us, from our kitchen out to the patio. He is very efficient, timely and he did a great job on the step. He is also a very nice guy if you fancy having a bit of a chat.

Marianne

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Tony and his team. Tony?s done a few jobs for me now including sorting out a damp wall and leak, rebuilding and sorting out a wall path, woodwork and paving. All of his work has been completed on time, communication has been fab and honest and he?s a lovely guy to boot. Highly recommended!

• 3 weeks later...
Delighted to recommend Tony and his team, who have completed work to our property over the last month. The work involved repairing/restoring windows and windowsills, removing our porch and repainting the entire exterior. Tony was a real pleasure to deal with - open, honest, and kept in good contact about the timing and progress of the work. He always went the extra mile to resolve any issues, and - most importantly - did the job on time, on budget and to a very high standard indeed. We will be using him as our "go to" tradesman in future now we have discovered him, and recommend others do too!

• 1 month later...
I would like to add to the recommendations for Tony and Steve from TDR Property Maintenance. They fixed the rotting wood in my porch roof and repainted the whole of the front of my house including window frames. Very good attention to detail, good communication and lovely guys. Will definitely be using them again.

• 4 weeks later...

Just had some repairs to my roof, guttering and drains done through TDR. A flat roof over bay window replaced, a repair to main roof and some guttering and drainpipe leaks attended to. His roofers were efficient, professional and reasonably priced. They were easy to communicate with and turned up when they said they would.

I would recommend Tony and his team and will definitely use them again.

• 2 months later...
Yey another recommendation for Tony and Steve of TDR Property Maintenance. We had the front of the house and window frames all repainted. Very happy with the work, finish, and level of service. They were also really friendly guys with excellent comms so we knew exactly what was going on. Will definitely be using them again.

• 1 month later...

We read about Tony and TDR on the forum, and contacted him with a LONG list of projects. He made time to come have a look round before giving us a reasonable quote for all the work. We were grateful for Tony?s practical suggestions for making the various improvements while keeping costs down.

The wet weather held up the work, but Tony kept in touch to let us know when he could start. He, Steve and Ray were all very nice guys and they worked hard to get the job done. They did a great job painting the exterior of our house and gave our original windows a new lease of life with some much needed TLC. Tony also replaced a plank of our decking, repaired some rotten timbers on our summerhouse porch and filled in cracks on our raised flower bed.

We would be happy to recommend TDR to others, and would definitely use TDR again.

• 2 months later...
Tony has done decorating to a very high standard, arranged plumbing work and sourced and installed new kitchen worktops for me. I have been very happy with the work. Tony is reasonably priced makes sure he gets the best deal for me on products and is easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...
When someone who'd quoted me for various internal & external work on my flat let me down, I contacted Tony. He got back to me immediately and said he'd be able to do the jobs. He was busy with other work for several weeks but he kept in touch with me about start dates. All the work - replastering, painting, refitting sockets, repainting a balcony - were done to a high standard and were excellent value for money. Communication was great; when a problem came up, Tony sorted it out. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tony and would absolutely use TDR again.

• 1 month later...
I found Tony through the forum and am happy to add my recommendation. Unlike other people I contacted he responded promptly to my email and then kept in touch, even when I proved hard to get hold of! The guys who came to repair my roof were great, and I felt the work was reasonably priced. I am planning to contact TDR again soon to complete other jobs.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Tony and his team have done two jobs for me recently. Cleaned roof of moss, gutters, a gutter repair, repairs to coping and flashing and replacing loose tiles. In both cases, Tony was quick to respond, easy to communicate with and flexible to my requests. His roofer, John, was equally helpful, tidied up nicely afterwards and I was given some before and after photos so I could see what had been done on top.

• 1 month later...
I have been using TDR for a couple of years now and to be honest, not sure what I’d do without Tony! I rent my flat out and don’t live that close so to have someone I can trust go there at short notice is invaluable. Their work is always of a good standard and I can feel confident that the job has been done, often without seeing it in person. He always keeps me updated with progress so I never have to chase and is always quick to respond. Big thumbs up from me!