Robbery in Sainsbury's car park.

Pugwash

This doesn't happen in the Lidl car park at Peckham to the best of my knowledge and the food's great and miles cheaper too. For instance S had Parma Ham at BOGOF ?4 whearas it's always ?1.99 at Lidl for exactly the same brand - no lies no robberies just low low prices.

I was on a training course at St. Christopher's Hospice and we had to talk about a 'loss' I brought up my theft . Later that day we were advised to be very careful as the Bromley area supermarkets had a massive increase in the types of thefts described here. Mothers with young children were being targetted -they often unloaded their shopping into the boot, leave the boot up whilst strapping the kids into their car seats, and robbers will drive up and take shopping out of boot.

I am afraid even WAITROSE in Beckenham have been targetted - apparently you do not get a better type of thief there!!!

Hi all , im so sorry to here all this about robberys, last sat i left my home with my two grandchildren to go to the local shops, 2 guys mixed race was running out of the alley that leads on to greendale this also as a alley that runs up the side of dulwich hamlet football ground its a 4 min walk from sainsburys.

These 2 guys were holding thier jackets as they run out of the alley, 1 guy wore a green parker coat and baseball cap, the other wore a kind of black zip up jacket and black trousers,it was clear that they had robbed someone, i watched where they went and rang the police , to make them aware of what i saw.

sadly the handy alley as become a prime target for muggers, and ive heard of 3 occasions weapons eg knives were used.

hence i cant walk to sainsburys any more, and it makes angry that we have to live like this .

Cas59 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi all , im so sorry to here all this about

> robberys, last sat i left my home with my two

> grandchildren to go to the local shops, 2 guys

> mixed race was running out of the alley that leads

> on to greendale this also as a alley that runs up

> the side of dulwich hamlet football ground its a 4

> min walk from sainsburys.

> These 2 guys were holding thier jackets as they

> run out of the alley, 1 guy wore a green parker

> coat and baseball cap, the other wore a kind of

> black zip up jacket and black trousers, it was clear that they had robbed someone, i watched

> where they went and rang the police , to make them

> aware of what i saw.

> sadly the handy alley as become a prime target for

> muggers, and ive heard of 3 occasions weapons eg

> knives were used.

> hence i cant walk to sainsburys any more, and it

> makes angry that we have to live like this .

Really?

My daughter was robbed at the junction of Woodwarde and Eynella in 1995 and the 5 muggers (armed with a knife which they discarded) ran down a small alley between Woodwarde and Lordship lane. They got caught and prosecuted and the horrible thing was that they were local and I saw one of their mothers in the 7/11 in LL after the trial!