Baby boys tights

curiosity

I recently bought some plain tights from H&M - one pair navy, one pale blue. Only ?4.99 for the two so probably not the something special you were looking for though! JoJo Maman Bebe also does plain coloured tights (look in girls' section) including blue and white and even a navy and pale blue stripe if I remember correctly. They were a bit more expensive so perhaps slightly better quality.

Thanks to everyone. I went to Polarn O Pyret website and they do have some interesting tights for boys also. Does anyone know any other scandinavian brand, dutch included, that is of good quality and designer interesting. Not looking for cheap, dull stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
I second the ones on ebay posted by Bumpy. In fact, I have been buying them over the internet from Korea and it's actually cheaper to buy them on ebay it seems! They are really fun, looks comfy and washes well. I am a big fan of leggings and tights for my 15m old boy (poor thing) and he practically lives in them.

If you do a search for a seller called josiko on eBay they sell some great boys tights which are designed to look like boys socks but have extra material above the sock bit to form the full tights - take a look, they're really cute. I think I'll get my baby boy some!

I agree that Polarn O Pyret do good and reasonably unisex priced tights, also suitable for boys.

Like yourself I have always struggled to find decent tights and woolen socks for my son. I recently bought some woolen socks (son is now 3 yo) from a company called Cambridge Baby http://www.cambridgebaby.co.uk/catalog/socks-tights. I think they're reasonably priced and are fairly "special."