Recently New to ed and Just wanted to say

untamedstylist

untamedstylist Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hill dweller what did u mean? (?)

I'd responded to something from someone that I thought was sarky but I'd got the sequence wrong ..... must have opened on an old cookie (or whatever it's called when you don't actually close/log out) so I took that advantage of edit, which would be so useful in real life with words :-$

As a newie myself I'm still getting used to the layout here, keep using Quote on the wrong posts as it's at the bottom of the posts, not the top or within them as I'm used to.

Wouldn't it just..... If only u could edit people out lol

Yeah ul get people pick u up on grammar and spelling and also ull have to justify and back ur ideas thoughts and posts to a new extreme ud never thought possible before someone will back off It's a whole new world on here but there's alot of decent people here too believe it or not... Welcome to the forum it's got it's great uses but be warned there's lots of bored bullies too... New to the area or just to the forum?

The original post seemed to me to say in summary

"People on the forum have a go and aren't nice, but I've met some people in real and there are actually nice people round here."

As you posted it on the forum it's difficult to read that as anything other than provocation even if that's not what you meant as appears to be from your subsequent posts. Come on here to criticise people on here and what reaction do you expect?

Anyhoo - Happy Boxing Day.