Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2011)

Anyone want to meet next week?? I'm thinking I need to start getting out, once the visitors have left...

I didn't make it to the French Cafe by Peckham - if everyone knows where that is it may be an easy target? How are people fixed for Tuesday? Entirely flexible if there is a consensus for an alternative date/venue.

Hope everyone is getting on ok, whether they be looking after the bundle or waiting for it to arrive!! (I'm finding time is VERY scarce these days, its just taken 28 hours to get a sainsburys order in!!)

Audrey xx

Hi All,

Yes was lovely to meet last week (and meet baby Alfie!!) Unfortunately next week is my last week before maternity leave starts so I have to go in everyday :o( I'm free tomorrow and thursday though if anyone fancies meeting on short notice this week?

Annamarie x

Really sorry ladies(baby brain emoticon) I just remembered that I have the first of my intensive NCT days on Thursday so can't make it! Could do same time on Wednesday though if anyone is free then? Sorry again!!!

Annamarie

Hello everyone, I have a little boy and am looking to come along to this group. As he's a summer baby.

Can you give me the details of the next catch up etc?

Need some things to get me out of the house!

thanks, Clare

Hi Clare,

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy!

We plan things through the forum, so if you follow it you will get the messages. Audrey suggested meeting next week on Tuesday. I am free from 11am till 3pm so happy to meet for coffee or lunch. How does it fit with everyone else?

Sarah

Hi,

Coffee next Tuesday will be good for me. I can do anytime from 11 until 2pm.

Look forward to seeing bumps & babies then!

Can anyone suggest any good baby groups to sign up for in east dulwich/forest hill? My little girl is 5 weeks old now and I'm keen to know what's available locally.

Rachel x

Fab - shall we say 12 at French Cafe this Tuesday? Matilda and I have a very varied routine, so hoping I will be there vaguely on time. Also we are weather dependent so might get held up if there if a massive downpour.

I am back and very proud to introduce Rebecca Eva Amelia, born on July 2nd. Very stressful few days as was admitted in the day we started our move so poor hubby worked so hard to get everything done al by himself and I got back to a house full of boxes but we are nearly there now. Becca sleeps well so I manage to get a little bit done everyday (shouldn't I be having naps when she is asleep???)... Anyway I will pop along tomorrow with my little girl! x

Gabi

I have nothing to do with this thread, hope you don't mind me butting in! Kapaxiana, I'm so pleased to hear of your little girl's safe arrival having met you a couple of months ago when she was still a bump, hope she likes the little ugg boots!! Take care.

Queen Mab, snap. I am going to be pregnant forever and ever and ever. I have two EDDs one of which is tomorrow and the other is Friday but it's all a moot point. I'll be one one of those bodyshock tv shows- the woman that was pregnant for five thousand years, or whatever. Aaaarrrgh.

My son is at his grandmas tomorrow, so will try and make it along! Maybe the newborns will release some lovely oxytocin?

• 2 weeks later...