Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2011)

We will be leaving soonish, I'm assuming you'll all be easy to spot? If not, look out for me looking lost- I've got a black phil&teds with my cheeky toddler in front. I should be easy to spot- I've got a lot of tattoos on both arms which generally sets me apart from most mum&baby crowds...

Ruth I must have just missed you.. i was there until 2:30ish when the little one got a bit restless and I reckoned no one else would make it so i left,,shame... if anyone is free tomorrow morning and want to come over to mine we can sit in the garden and enjoy a free cuppa :-)i live by dulwich hospital gx

btw perhaps we could exchange mob by pm just so next time we can reach each other to let pp know if we will make it or not, i would have waited longer if i knew you were coming Ruth..big shame

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted on this thread... My little boy Fergus was born on August 4th and we'd love to catch up with everyone at one of the next get togethers. Will try and get organised and suggest a time and place for next week. Hope you're all doing well and congratulations on all the new babies! x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, hope you are all well and coping with your bundles!

Are there any Mums and babies that fancy meeting next Thursday afternoon? Am thinking of Le Chandelier but open to other suggestions.

Would be great to meet some other Mums in the area and share stories.

Hiya. I can't do Thursday afternoon, but hopefully catch up with you at another meet. If there ends up being four or more of you going, you might need to change location as I went in this week and was told there wasn't space for two of us as there were already two buggies there.

xx

I can't make next thurs either but realised I forgot to come back to say that baby Benjamin was finally born 13 days overdue on 10th September. Technically not a 'summer baby' but still hoping we can stay on the thread!

DH goes back to work at the start of Oct so I'll be looking to get out and about as much as possible then!!

Oh and I will update my Tommys thread soon but just wanted to say how brilliant all the midwives were-it wasn't the most straight forward labour but we were really looked after so well and I couldn't fault them.

Hope to catch up with you soonxxx

Congratulations Annamarie!

Woud be lovely to see you again and meet Benjamin. Mornings are better for me too. My daughter is in preschool 9-12 so Charlie and I are free for meet ups then.

Hope all is going well and Benjamin is letting you have some much needed rest!

Sarah x