Gaming room (It's a geeks paradise)

mockney piers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think the next gen will completely pass me by. I am determined that one day when I have more time on my hands I shall go back and play the pile of 360 games waiting for me. Then it'll probably be time for the next next gen.

What are the client?le in the 4 quarters like? Have avoided it so far as I simply assumed them to be insufferable.

Oh, and one of our regulars at the old Wonderpark ended up being one of the worlds most awarded fighting games players, Ryan Hart who was the humblest, nicest players I met during my time in the games biz.

How about a custom emulation deck with this colour scheme for the b'day present? One of those Corsair cubes would make an ideal (albeit oversized) shape for it http://minusworld.co.uk/2015/05/14/famicube/

se22cat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What are the client?le in the 4 quarters like?

> Have avoided it so far as I simply assumed them to

> be insufferable.

I would describe the clientelle as very mixed like much of peckham, but primarily mid 20's to mid 30's. certainly not the sea of hipsters you are perhaps invisaging. everywhere in peckham gets a bit 'claphamy' on a Sat night but the rest of the week its a fairly down to earth crowd, mix of beer geeks, gamers and normal folk on dates!

Thanks for the field report, baboonfish. Walking past some of the bars/cafes and seeing a whitewash of braying trustafarians I've found myself shaking my head at how Totally Mexico Peckham is becoming - at least it has a few record shops again now I suppose. There used to be an arcade next to The Hope which closed not so long ago, but in its later years all the games got replaced by fruit machines.

Am tempted by the 4 Quarters mainly due to them having pinball tables, kinda hoping they get a Bride of Pinbot or Black Knight 2000 table in, wouldn't be able to resist that.

There's a grassroots arcade in Acton, but that's way too far for me to be arsed with.

• 5 years later...

Revived :) I've been playing Fallout76 on PS4 for the past 6 months - up to level 95.

Any chat on MS takeover of Bethesda or the way Fallout76 is evolving, it seems to be an evolving game rather than something you do then drop.

What about PS5 versus Xbox

• 2 months later...

Bearring Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I really love to play video games, it helps me to

> relax after a hard day at work, as I work as a

> surgeon. I would like to recommend the site

> https://askboosters.com/lol-elo-boost/ which I

> often use lately. There are professional boosters

> working here that help me upgrade my game account,

> since I don't have enough time for this.

How much money are you hoping to get for posting this [askboosters.com] backlink?

This from https://askboosters.com/about-us/: How Do Our Services Work?

Pick a game you want to be boosted.

Pay us to boost your level, performance, rank, or even coaching services.

Give us your gaming account?s username and password.

Next, one of our professional, experienced, and motivated boosters will anonymously log into your gaming account and play until you have attained your desired MMR!

Your order will be delivered immediately.

Leaving Bearring with plenty of time to do his next cholecystectomy or brain transplant.