Recommending And Move Ltd

Administrator

Like many of the posters here: I saw And Move recommended and after a few quotes decided to go with Pavel. Was so glad I did. I've never used a removals company before - either did it myself or got a Man and a Van - so wasn't sure what to expect but needn't have worried. They were punctual, professional, polite and - when a box collapsed - spent ages cleaning it up despite our protestations. If I have to move again - and they're still going - I won't bother getting a quote from anyone else.

• 1 month later...
Good-humoured, professional, punctual and incredibly efficient - Pavel and his team made our move with a young baby stress-free and even quite enjoyable. Pavel was flexible on our move date, dropped packing materials to us in advance, shared helpful tips on packing and unpacking. His team moved all of our items carefully, (dis)assembled furniture efficiently and navigated some tight corners. Would definitely reccomend and use again - thank you!

• 2 months later...

Yet another positive review of Andmove. Top stuff!

Pavel and Adam turned up fresh faced and ready to go at 8am on Wednesday and loaded our many boxes and slightly tricky furniture into their clean and organised vans with plenty of blankets and care! Then they drove everything from Herne Hill to North London and unloaded upto the 2nd floor, navigating tight staircases and lampshades. Their positivity and professionalism meant a potentially stressful day was actually really good fun!

And all at a really good price. Really thankful for everyones positive reviews that persuaded us to go with them - highly recommend!

• 3 weeks later...
I have just used And Move again for the second time within a year. Moving house is so exhausting and stressful and Pavel and team make it relaxed and calm. They are kind and patient, very helpful, no teeth sucking or huffing. They let you change your mind about which room things go in and produce answers not problems. I will be using them again in 6 months for our last and final move. Highly recommend,they deserve it.

Thank you so my Pavel for the outstanding service you and the guys provided. I'm enormously grateful.

To all on the EDF, I found Pavel via the forum....and the feedback I read is exactly the service I experienced. Pavel goes above and beyond to take the stress out of the move and make things as smooth as possible.

Amazing!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Thanks very much to Pavel and team for a really smooth move (with packing, and two stops including a storage unit) last month. Pavel delivered the boxes ahead of time and was very flexible about factoring in an additional stop, after the original quote. This is the first time I've had professional help with packing as part of a move and the addition was absolutely worth it - super quick and really took a chunk of stress out of the day itself. There were parking issues with some roadworks nearby and Pavel still sorted out getting the van as close as poss. Also dis-assembled a quantity of furniture and navigated the storage unit, fitting everything in neatly. Very grateful and highly recommend!

• 1 month later...
We would highly recommend Pavel / AND Move. He was fantastic and made our slightly complicated move feel very doable. His rates are very very reasonable and service is impeccable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them if you're looking to make your move as stress free as possible.

• 3 months later...
We used And Move recently and were really happy with them. We had the luck?! Of moving during the heat wave and Pavel and his team worked incredibly hard in tough conditions. Was not the most straightforward of moving days but the team just got on with it. Would happily recommend this company to anyone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Another recommendation for And Move. We had a very good experience with Pavel and his team, they were brilliant. Turned up on time, worked very hard and were a pleasure to deal with. They were careful, thoughtful and helpful with suggestions when we had a couple of tricky pieces of furniture to load and unload. They were also very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend using them and if we are ever in need of similar services, And Move will be our first removal company to ask.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also want to recommend Pavel and his team.
Pavel and his team are fantastic - calm, efficient, extremely hard working and helped to make our moving day as easy as it could be. Also, extremely competitive pricing and excellent communication in advance. 

We moved from London to South West England and it was a very long day, but Pavel and his team were really fantastic - moved all our stuff from two locations, and reassembled furniture we needed reassembling on the other side. I'll always be grateful to the team for moving us.

This was the second time we worked with Pavel and I have no hesitation in recommending him and the team to others.