Recommending And Move Ltd

Administrator

• 3 weeks later...
Can?t agree with the above posts more. Pavel was so helpful and really easy to work with. They arrived on time, all the guys were friendly and polite and the job was done super quick. I have to move again at the end of summer and I?ll definitely be using them again. Price was really reasonable too. Thanks Pavel and co!

• 2 weeks later...
Pavel and his team were really great. They were very efficient and kept us calm through the move! Nice guys, safe pairs of hands would definitely use again. Price was favorable too and a lot cheaper than some of the other more well known companies.

• 2 weeks later...
AndMove gave me the most competitive price quote to move our household goods (5 bed house) from SW to SE London. The lack of any negative reviews on these guys, anywhere, made me wonder if they could really be as good as that. But I must say they did an excellent and expeditious job! Very efficient. Very friendly. They packed up everything but the essentials on the 1st day, and moved everything safely over on the 2nd day. Job done by early evening of the 2nd day, although Pavel must still be scratching his head in disbelief over the complex re-assembling of my son's bunk bed....

• 4 weeks later...
I would definitely recommend Pavel and his team at AndMove! They were so efficent, calm and sooo hard working! I think we'd crammed way more into our two bed house, than met the eye and we needed a bit more moving then initially thought, but this didn't phase Pavel and his team. He also uses a great storage company too, with fantastic rates. They made what could have been a really stressful move, perfectly smooth! Not that I ever want to move again, but if I did I would definitely be giving them a call!

• 2 months later...

Another massive recommendation for Pavel and the team at And Move who efficiently masterminded our move from a home we?d been in for over 30 years. They worked incredibly hard over 2 days ? first day packing, second day loading. Throughout they were cheerful, incredibly patient and just lovely to deal with.

We used their recommended storage, which was excellent value, and when we were ready, they moved us into our new place in 1 day.

2 van loads of stuff and not a single item damaged.

I can?t recommend them highly enough and I would use them again without any hesitation.

www.andmove.co.uk

07877 721526

We used Pavel and the team from And Move recently when they helped us pack and move from our house. We were very impressed at how efficient, friendly, and quick they were. The communication before the move was very easy and we have found the whole service very professional. We would recommend them unreservedly.

• 2 weeks later...

Pavel and his team are genuinely lovely guys. Nothing was too much trouble. Pavel gave us a professional and competitive quote and his team were professional, friendly and efficient. We stood around with nothing to do while we watched them pack and move our house into storage. They took care of everything.

We felt like we were in good hands and would recommend And Move highly.

We moved with Pavel and his AndMove crew from Dulwich to Hammersmith.

Although I quite severely underestimated the amount that had to be moved eventually, he was happy to keep to the original price.

His people were clean, careful, communicating well and very hard working.

I'd have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.

• 3 weeks later...
Pavel and his team packed our things and moved us from a 2 bed flat to a four bed house last week. They did a great job, including disassembling and reassembling a cot, a double bed with under bed storage and quite a tricky dining table. They were polite, professional and friendly at all times and I can't imagine a more stress-free move than the one they carried out. I would use them again without hesitation.

• 4 weeks later...
I would also like to recommend And Move. We recently moved for the second time in 10 months and used And Move both times. They are really efficient, helpful and brilliant at packing, moving and dismantling and reassembling furniture. We would definitely use them again.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks to everyone who recommended Pavel and AndMove (www.andmove.co.uk, 07877 720526) as a removals service. They have just completed the third leg of our removals. The first leg involved moving part of our stuff to our new house and part to store. The second leg moved all our stuff into store to let the builders renovate our new place. The final leg involved moving all of our stuff back into our partially renovated house. Each move was complicated and it was very difficult to give Pavel fixed dates. His patience, unflapability and ability to be flexible greatly reduced the stress of the whole moving process. We used their packing service for part of the initial move resulting in zero breakages. They were also very careful with all of our furniture ensuring it was well wrapped and avoided any bumps and scrapes. We used the storage facility that they recommended which was by far the cheapest available and provided us with easy access to our stuff throughout. Moving back in Pavel and his crew made sure that everything went to the right rooms and moved stuff around when we had got it wrong. They also ensured all of our beds were reassembled. Not only were Pavel and his crew unfailingly polite and easy to work with, they also provided us with the most competitive quote. A final bonus was that they used two smaller rather than one large van making it much easier to park a boon in East Dulwich streets.

Hello, I would like to add my voice to the chorus of recommendations for Pavel and the team at And Move. They are AMAZING - fast, efficient, professional and excellent value. They packed up our entire 2-bed flat in less than a day, and managed the physical move so quickly and smoothly I couldn't believe it. They took great care of our stuff, were considerate and responsive and I'm absolutely delighted that we chose to use them. I recommend them unreservedly - book them today!

• 1 month later...

We used ?And Move? for our house move and can?t recommend them highly enough. Pavel and his team were friendly, efficient, tidy and helpful throughout the two day process of them packing up our entire flat and moving us into our new house.

Pavel was especially wonderful. Due to our buyer?s changing timelines, we ended up booking and cancelling ?And Move? three times before we actually moved. I was mortified, but Pavel could not have been kinder about the situation.

Moving house is a stressful experience, but ?And Move? were the calm, kind service that we needed to help us get excited about our new home. We cannot recommend Pavel and his team enough!

We used And Move for our move yesterday. Pavel and his team were terrific - careful and efficient, and really nice guys. They were also the most reasonably priced quote we got by quite a long way. We would not hesitate to recommend And Move!

• 7 months later...
Pavel helped us to move (for a second time) and the experience was as professional and straightforward as the first. You really cannot get a better team who genuinely do all they can to help (Pavel delayed a holiday to move us as we were given a set date that we had to move on). I am writing this review (not something I ordinarily do) as I genuinely would recommend And Move to anybody looking for a removal company.

• 3 months later...

We used Pavel and his team at AndMove at the end of last year. I can't recommend them highly enough. Very professional and personable - they really took the stress out of moving day.

I got quotes from a number of local providers and found AndMove to be very competitive on price. We moved during lockdown and Pavel and the team managed Covid compliance really well, including preparing a quote using video/photo.

• 4 weeks later...

Yet another recommendation for And Move!

Pavel and his team helped us move from a second-floor flat to a house 120 miles away. With a lot of stuff and a lot of challenges, Pavel made what could have been a horribly stressful situation very smooth. He was totally reassuring and professional, and I couldn't believe how quickly his team emptied our flat and packed the vans!

We got quotes from a few different removal companies and his was really competitive, with the most 'can do' approach.

Big thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to add ours to the many recommendations for Pavel and his team - they moved our belongings out of storage into our new home and put up some annoyingly complicated bits of furniture without complaining. Pavel is lovely to deal with, and they're good value.

I used And Move a few weeks ago, Pavel squeezed me in very last minute, turned up on time and removed a three bed house into a storage unit, took out existing mattresses to wrap them for me, stacked everything neatly, took photos and locked up. He even reduced the price we had agreed as he said there was less stuff than I'd said. Five star service!!!! Will recommend to everyone and use for all my removals in the future. Well done guys, excellent job.

And another AndMove recommendation!

Pavel came recommended to us and we have used him twice so far. We used him to pack the house as well as doing the move. It is a small company which means that Pavel himself is going to be supervising and doing the move.

We find Pavel reliable, trustworthy and easy to communicate with.

The moves were completely stress free and Pavel and his team ensure that things were running smoothly.

We very highly recommend him!

• 2 weeks later...
I got Pavel's details from the forum and I'm so glad I used him and his team for my house move earlier in the year. Moving is always stressful but especially in lockdown, and he made it as stress-free as he possibly could. He is really reasonably priced, helpful and incredibly fast too. The service was outstanding and I would recommend him to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to add to the many positive recommendations for Pavel and And Move. He and his men were punctual, polite, efficient, clean, and respectful. We honestly couldn't have asked for more! Pavel even gave us a discount as there was less to move than anticipated! We will definitely be using And Move in the future and would encourage everyone to do the same!