Arsenal / Manchester United. The "your team smells", "No, your team smells" thread

Keef

Ladymuck Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> And I was trying SO hard!

>

> I was hoping to keep this space all to myself too.

> But perhaps it could become a glorious space for

> all things MAN. U.

>

> HA HA HA HA HA

>

>

> MAN U

>

> MAN U

>

> MAN U

Ladymuck I don't think you understand the irony of your own posts. Do you realise that for Utd fans calling the team

Man U is insulting and offensive? Goes back years to Munich songs and as a term of abuse by away fans. Should always be just Utd. A bit like Forest fans hate being called Notts Forest.

Narnia, believe me most Utd fans hate it. You won't hear it used in the pubs before a game or at the ground, no Man U merchandise, no Man U songs.

Next time you are up there say Man U as much as possible in the pub and at the ground, guarantee there will be a few sneers. Don't worry it's not a hanging offence but I don't know anyone in Manchester who uses term Man U.

murphy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Narnia, believe me most Utd fans hate it. You

> won't hear it used in the pubs before a game or at

> the ground, no Man U merchandise, no Man U songs.

>

> Next time you are up there say Man U as much as

> possible in the pub and at the ground, guarantee

> there will be a few sneers. Don't worry it's not a

> hanging offence but I don't know anyone in

> Manchester who uses term Man U.

That's very true Murphy, we call them ManUre, Rags or simply the Scum, however most that I know would NEVER call them M****hs and any songs or actions to do with that tragedy is heavily frowned upon by the majority

On my last trip to Millwall the sheer number of shaven heads, tatoos, tracksuits and jewellery in such a small area was dazzling, I couldn't quite decide if I had stepped into a Jeremy Kyle rally or a Danny Dyer film set. It was interesting to note, as the 'Walls young men screamed constant abuse, how their girlfriends stood next to them smiling and admiring their manliness, it was rather touching.