The Islam Extremist in the Big Questions

hilili

Ok so I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that we live in a democracy and that all Muslims should not be tainted with the same brush but the young Islam Extremist on the Big Questions this morning really brought out the worst in me and at the risk of sounding intolerant I really wish he did not have a voice! Did anyone watch it ?

The problem is that we no longer live in a world with limited means of communication that can be easily controlled. It is increasingly hard to censor any voice even if the reasons for doing so are valid.

As for the extremist in the programme.....he is typical of any extremist (irregardless of the culture/ religion or cause). Annoying yes, but also completely deluded as to the validity of his views.

I'm pretty sure the only people who ever try to convert me are jehovas witnesses.

But they're lovely old dears and I do so like a nice chat on a sunday morning, and they've yet to declare me their enemy.

I will however keep an eye on them for you and if there's any funny business I'm writing to my MP to get them put away.

acumenman Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It is amazing that their religion is not outlawed,

> one cannot live alongside them peacably they have

> to convert you

>

> if they fail to do so you are their enemy.

>

> If I went around preaching such stuff I would

> expect to be gaoled pretty quickly.

This is the Drawing Room. We are meant to discuss facts in a reasonable manner.

This sort of nonsense is discouraged. Please refrain from posting any further such messages in the future.

Dear Grand National Jump,

I am very sorry to have upset your good self, it was not intentional you understand it just blurted out as it sometimes does as I approach the morning of my senility.

I will do my best not to blurt out any more of this nonsense as you suggested in your crystal clearly defined post.

Ps are you ever referred to as 'easy chair' or possibly er wooden chair.....