They must be the same person....

????

*blushes*

You see, suddenly some good banter strikes up and that pang hits again.

Totally agree about facebook though.

I too have had great mileage from here, met lots of nice people* and bump into lots of you from time to time, always great, but I think it's time to move on, managed longer here than anywhere else previously. And once again hats off to admin for making it all happen.

*And if any of ye ever fancy a pint, quids, Mr Ben, *bob* ... snip ... lots of you ... moos, brendan, snorky (go on you know you want to) et al, my proverbial door is always open to that one!!

Quids. I said to myself. Right you've got to 10,000 posts and now is a good time to stop. I'm still here. I think I need help. Perhaps if we formed an EDF Anonymous self help group. We could go through a 12 step programme to help us with our addiction.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Quids. I said to myself. Right you've got to

> 10,000 posts and now is a good time to stop. I'm

> still here. I think I need help. Perhaps if we

> formed an EDF Anonymous self help group. We could

> go through a 12 step programme to help us with our

> addiction.

oh god. not you as well, Jah? Jah?

*echoes*

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> They were the same person...Narnia was the witty

> one and Mick Mac the deliberately stupid one

deliberate? oh I don't think so. I do my best to come across as intelligent.

I think the Forum (lounge) died when Quids went to Dublin 5 days a week.

Come off it. You're all me.

I particularly liked being Irish, and there is a very special joy in being an astrologer or a homeopath.

Anyway, I'm here because I love you all. Cutting myself off felt like cutting off my right leg because it regularly stands in dog poo.

There is, as someone on another section said, more dog poo around. It just means there's more fun dancing around it ;-)