Fines For Company Leafletting

Selclene Southeast

If people like Loz ( who uses a fake name to hide behind) are going to use this forum I would prefer it, if they would not troll every post with acidic and trollish remarks. Atleast read the previous posts before commenting. I should of guessed you was an avid Viz reader who never really grew up and probably still lives at home with his mother, or is married with a wife who hardley notices him at all, as he plays video games constantly and ignores her when he's with his mates. I can see that your pseudonym ''Loz'' sounds like slang for ''loss'' or ''lost''- either way get a life.

ianr Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> > No, NO sympathy for the postman, I don't

> appreciate junk mail,

> > does the PO not understand they are

> proliferating a mountain of waste paper

>

> It's not the PO, it's Royal Mail. Has anyone told

> HMQ what's being done in her name?

>

> Though apparently you are able to opt out:

> https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/de

> tail/a_id/293/~/how-do-i-opt-out-of-receiving-any-

> leaflets-or-unaddressed-promotional-material/, on

> an all-or-none basis. Would there be anything

> important or interesting that you'd no longer get?

> Which stuff would you still get anyway, from

> private distributors?

That's handy, thanks, I was wondering if there was a way of stopping it. Not only do I object to the environmental waste - my recycling bin is in the porch and that's where it all goes, unread - but it makes me feel sorry for the posties. Having done the odd Christmas shift as a student I know what a pain it is to have a bundle of junk mail which forces one to go up every driveway even when they have no personal mail.

Selclene Southeast Wrote:

> If people like Loz ( who uses a fake name to hide behind) are going to use this forum I would prefer

> it, if they would not troll every post with acidic and trollish remarks. Atleast read the previous

> posts before commenting. I should of guessed you was an avid Viz reader who never really grew up

> and probably still lives at home with his mother, or is married with a wife who hardley notices him

> at all, as he plays video games constantly and ignores her when he's with his mates. I can see

> that your pseudonym ''Loz'' sounds like slang for ''loss'' or ''lost''- either way get a life.

And 'Selclene' sounds like it's a name conjured up by some illiterate who wants to come in, 'clene up' all your valuable goods and 'sel' them on eBay.

But, in one way you are correct - I am, indeed, anonymous. Whereas you are making your business look like an bunch of intolerant and abusive idiots. Just the sort of people you really don't want holding the keys to your house.

This *is* going well for you, isn't it? It's like a crash course in 'destroying your business - marketing for imbeciles'.

Does Selclene know you are tarnishing their brand so deftly?

Selclene Southeast Wrote:

> We have been posting quite safely, honestly and

> openly without trolling others with abusive

> comments and snide remarks.

Really? Which thread was that? Because you've been quite abusive on this one. Not just to me, but others as well.

If they search on this site or maybe even google "Selclene East Dulwich", this is probably going to pop up. You really think your attitude here is going to pull in new customers for you?

A handful of recycling just came through my letterbox (hint to leafletters: when you do this after dark the householder's first thought is that you're a burglar). It included this gem:

'Seen this leaflet? So will your customers! Would you like more customers? Leaflet distribution is the solution!' I'll spare you the excessive use of capital letters.

Side 2 is recruiting delivery people.

If anyone would like to take it up with them, the company claims to be local and is called DOR-2-DOR.