SOLD - John Lewis Ironing Blanca Press

sliding_doors

SOLD

I'm selling a Blanca Ironing Press in almost new condition. It's very useful for ironing sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers and produces beautifully ironed bed linen. I even ironed my curtains with it and it made the job very easy. What I particularly like about it is that you can also do t-shirts, trousers and shirts while sitting down and faster than a standard iron when you get the hang of it. Another plus is that after pressing you can pack the bed linen really tightly so it can be stored almost like it's been vacuum packed.

There are lots these types of presses and lots of people swear by them for cutting down their ironing time. This is the best quality one available to consumers and sells for ?629 with excellent reviews:

https://www.johnlewis.com/blanca-press-dry-ironing-press-silver/p1422351#tabinfo-ratings

It was given to us as a wedding present when we first moved to our new house and were planning to do a bit of AirBnB and wanted something which made producing perfect crisp sheets and duvet covers easy. However we've got a baby on the way so no longer have space for AirBnB.

It has had very limited use and is built to last many years. It comes with a box, original manual and all accessories required as in photos

Selling for ?250 but happy to consider offers as I know this is quite a niche item!

SOLD

Archived