Baby food service - any ideas?

I'm working full-time, about to move house and my other half is studying for his impending finals. All in all I don't have much time to spend making meals to leave in the fridge/freezer for my toddler - either ready for grandma to give him or to feed him when I finish work.

I think I remember reading on here about someone that offered locally made baby and toddler meals - healthy pre-made meals, possibly with a delivery service. It might be just the thing to help me keep it together for the next few weeks.

I've had a trawl through past threads but beginning to think I imagined it?

Does anyone else remember this or have any other ideas?

Hi

I haven't posted here before but I am a personal chef and I do also weekly meal plans for adults and kids.

Send me a private message if you wants and I will get back to you asap... the timing might not be perfect as I have put some of my work on hold or passed it to other chefs as I am having a baby next month, but I'll see what I can do :)

Hi ontherye 32 - sounds like life is very hectic so I'm not surprised you don't have any spare time! I hope I can help out so will PM you with some suggestions. The food is also available in Franklins, Romeo Jones in Dulwich Village and on the menu at the Horniman from tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone else for the positive comments and posts x

hi

It is soo good to have something like this ,as sometimes i really dont want to go in the kitchen but i have kids to feed:-$.

It is v tiering when you have a husband that is african,children that are fussy and me that i love v easy food like salads with a sandwich.

I cant give sandwich to children everyday,and ready made meals from shop ....is a no,no.

I would love to taste mrs tinks food as is home made .Its a shame that delivers only on wednesday.

Hi Leta. I should apologise for my misleading website which clearly needs to be updated! I have a facebook page and am on twitter so if you want to keep up to date with new meals and deliveries etc you may like to go to either of those. In the meantime I will try and get the website updated.

I have actually put the home delivery service on hold as I now sell directly through shops and Deli's. However, as I have had so many requests just from this post I will be doing a home delivery in the next few days. I am going to be cooking some more food for the Horniman so can add some home delivery cooking to that (I do also have a small stock of frozen meals available). If anyone would like to order for a delivery in the next few days please email me at [email protected]

Thanks again to everyone for their support and positive comments x