Royal Wedding Street Parties (Lounged)

Little Miss Epiphany

Whilst the average Joe might covet the royal lad's bumwiping attendants, swan suppers and and unfettered access to horses - in turn, William will never experience the simple pleasures in life - like having sex on a roundabout, mooning from the back seat of a coach or drinking two bottles of Pomagne and stripping down to your underpants at the school fete.

Some things money just can't buy.

We put them there, we keep them there. Without us they'd just be rich shootin' and fishin' aristos. We also put rich footballers up there in their beckenham palaces. I think we could own the royals in a bit more of a waitrose way as shareholders, and they'd have to wear what we told them. Kate's dress would be decided on a vote in the sun. We are almost there, but not quite.We should also have right de signeur on the groom.

julieju Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> get a life.. its happening get over it all u anti

> royals .. and no im not royalist . but i am proud

> to be involved with the event that gona be admired

> all over the world

u r wright thier is 2 much misery ppl r moaning all the time hear is a chance 2 cerebrate being British and 4 ppl across the globe and abroad 2, 2 take notice of the UK again!! i am sick of dole scum gettin hand outs, y shuold'nt ppl be british and proud 4 once??

graywallpaper Wrote:

> julieju Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > get a life.. its happening get over it all u

> anti

> > royals .. and no im not royalist . but i am

> proud

> > to be involved with the event that gona be

> admired

> > all over the world

>

>

> u r wright thier is 2 much misery ppl r moaning

> all the time hear is a chance 2 cerebrate being

> British and 4 ppl across the globe and abroad 2, 2

> take notice of the UK again!! i am sick of dole

> scum gettin hand outs, y shuold'nt ppl be british

> and pruod 4 once??

My mum is 'dole scum' as you eloquently put it, but least she can spell and has a fantastic grasp of grammar too. If its morons like you that support the royals then that explains the all of the ridiculous and mindless ritual that accompanies it all.

We've all got royal blood in our veins, you know. It's the best place for it in my view. We've all got a little bit of royal blood in our veins, we're all in line for the succession, and if nineteen million, four hundred thousand, two hundred and eight people die, I'll be king tomorrow. It's not very likely but its a nice thought and helps keep you going.

dita-on-tees Wrote:

> graywallpaper Wrote:

> -----

> > julieju Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> > > get a life.. its happening get over it all u

> > anti

> > > royals .. and no im not royalist . but i am

> > proud

> > > to be involved with the event that gona be

> > admired

> > > all over the world

> >

> >

> > u r wright thier is 2 much misery ppl r moaning

> > all the time hear is a chance 2 cerebrate being

> > British and 4 ppl across the globe and abroad 2,

> 2

> > take notice of the UK again!! i am sick of dole

> > scum gettin hand outs, y shuold'nt ppl be

> british

> > and pruod 4 once??

>

> My mum is 'dole scum' as you eloquently put it,

> but least she can spell and has a fantastic grasp

> of grammar too. If its morons like you that

> support the royals then that explains the all of

> the ridiculous and mindless ritual that

> accompanies it all.

u shuold b proud m8. my mum grafted 24-7 workin jobs as cleaner, she worked at chippy, dinner lady, lollypo'p lady- she was good as gold. she was still graftin when she was 79 and it proboly killed her. she never took a day off sick and u r saying u r proud yore mum is on the dole?? y arent u helping her out, y do we have 2 pay 4 her?? what is up with UK 2day???? now today we r hearing 3/4 of sickness benafit clameants r on the fiddel? yeah i call them dole scum. i wood make them clean dranes if i was PN. then u begruge the royals havin a bit of fun , they give us a day off, and show the world we r proud. What is wrong with pride in were u r from? I ent a flagwaver m8 just a true BRIT

Greywallpaper...People who receive JSA are required to prove they are looking for work. Seeing as you are such an expert on employment.....how do you find jobs for people in cities where the number of unemployed vastly outnumbers the number of vacancies? You can't spell but maybe your maths is basic enough to realise that we don't have enough jobs for the millions of people unemployed......so yeah lets leave them to starve and steal....great idea.

Back on topic.....the Royals have more than a bit of fun. They get to stuff themselves with the best food, holiday in the best resorts, wear the best clothes and all without having done anything to earn it, i.e. by luck of birth. Joe Bloggs, born into poverty and struggling to find a job though, is scum in your eyes......is it only me that can see the contradiction in your argument?

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

> Back on topic.....the Royals have more than a bit

> of fun. They get to stuff themselves with the best

> food, holiday in the best resorts, wear the best

> clothes and all without having done anything to

> earn it, i.e. by luck of birth.

I'm not joining in with the graywallpaper debate - I guess we all know that he/she is just winding us up for a laugh but I do take issue with this DJKQ.

I can't imagine anything worse than having to force down yet another mass catering event dinner - particularly if you're one of the female royals knowing that somehow you've got to look as if you're enjoying it while hoping desperately that not one calorie has made it to your thighs, otherwise every newspaper will be carrying endless articles that you've put on weight. In the first few months of marriage Kate won't dare gain a pound otherwise there'll be endless pregancy speculation. And then those holidays - great fun if it weren't for all the telescopic lenses poked from distant roof tops trying to catch you at the pool and yet more speculation that you're pregnant, getting cellulite, or discussing whether or not there's a skin blemish that might be more than just a mole. As for wearing the best clothes, what a minefield; everything you put on will be scrutinised in a level of detail that makes me pity the poor things. And you say that they do nothing to earn it? There are plenty of others in our society with inherited wealth who get to enjoy it properly without anything like the demands placed on the Royals. Kate and William have only just started down the road of public engagements but look at the diaries of the other royals (on 'the list') and you'll see that life could be a lot more fun without all of that. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason William is so eager to do active service in Afghanistan is the chance to get away from the probing lenses and all the crap he'll be expected to do back here.

Of course we might find a single day of their lives fun to swap with but day two would be making most of us want our own lives back.

By the way, anyone wanting to check what each of the Royals actually do for their day jobs can look it up here

What the royals do every day

I've always wanted to be part of the royal family because there are great advantages to being royal. If you're royal, whatever you do is very interesting. Whatever you do, people are very interested in it. Even if you do something very boring, people are still interested in it. If a royal person does something extremely boring, people say, "Oh, isn't it interesting that he's doing something extremely boring." If I do something extremely boring, people say, "Oh how extremely boring." ? it's not so good.

Yeah but Kate has chosen that for herself. And apparently she is already pregnant. I don't care what jobs the Royals do. Millions of people work harder and get little in return for it. A Royal will never go hungry or lose their home if they don't work (like many with disgusting amounts of money and privilege). They are just not on the same planet as the rest of us.

oh boo hoo media speculation about weight gain, it hardly worrying that there is two days until pay day and theres nothing in the fridge (not over dramatisation - people live like this month to month) or worrying that your step son is in a gang but there's nothing you can do about it (conversation I had with a friend the other day) or being made redundant at 55. I think people who have real worries in their lives would swap some pointless media rag calling them a fat b'stard for what are often insurmountable problems. If all you have to worry about is your jigsaw jeans not fitting them thats a charmed life.

Jah Lush Wrote:

> A cloth cap doffer amongst us. Yes sir no sir

> three bags full sir. Thank you sir. You're so

> lucky to be a slack-jawed over privileged bastard

> sir. Can I lick your arse sir. Oh thank you sir.

>

>

> Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen

>

> Nothing's changed.

Do'nt come it funny m8 punk was my era. all the lads enjoyd a good old sing'song, good old bit of police dire staits boomtown rats. all lads 2together + evry 1 taking part. THEN WE GREW UP M8. Old mans music m8. do u work?? u sound like a trater m8

And greywallpaper sounds like a troll...here's a clue...no person old enough to live through the punk years would be found dead writing like a fourteen year old teen on a mobile phone....and yeah the punk era was also the 70's not the 80's *cough* so not a bright troll either......