Dulwich Hamlet

Priority for season ticket and trust members, fair enough. Shareholders?

Will they have to segregate this game? I'm assuming no but in the details it does say "Any Away fans found to have gained entry with a Home ticket will be removed from the ground."

And (more importantly) will we still be able to have a drink by the pitch.....?

Questions questions!!

Yeah, I wondered about shareholders. Seems a shame that their commitment to the club doesn't give priority, though I suspect a large majority of them will also be season ticket holders and/or Trust members.

It will be segregated. I hope not in the same way that it was for last season's Woking game, where they were given the 'Toilets Opposite' stand.

I'm sure there won't be alcohol allowed outside the bar area, but tbc.

Slight aside - as a shareholder (as well as a season ticket holder and a Trust member), I'm a bit concerned about the lack of communication in general from the club. We haven't had the AGM that was promised for July and there are lots of matters concerning the proposed development, finances etc about which we've heard nothing. I appreciate that the board and the club's officials have a lot on their plate, but it would be good to hear from them.

BrandNewGuy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>

> Slight aside - as a shareholder (as well as a

> season ticket holder and a Trust member), I'm a

> bit concerned about the lack of communication in

> general from the club. We haven't had the AGM that

> was promised for July and there are lots of

> matters concerning the proposed development,

> finances etc about which we've heard nothing. I

> appreciate that the board and the club's officials

> have a lot on their plate, but it would be good to

> hear from them.

As another shareholder and also trust member I echo this 100% and I know we're not the only ones.

Peckhamgatecrasher Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What are the odds of there being tickets left over

> for us ordinary joes?

Best bet is to go to Saturday's home game v Bath City. Get there for 1.30, go and buy your FA Cup tickets in the bar and then relax with a pint or two before kick off :)

Once the season ticket / trust members plus those going to the game on Saturday have bought tickets, I doubt there'll be very many going on general sale.

I showed up last night hoping to purchase 2 tickets for the general admission sale, but they ran out about 10 people ahead of me.

Had a guy jump me in the queue and refuse to give me my spot?"Oh, mate, we'll see what happens." I was fuming!

I doubt anyone will be selling their tickets, but would the forum be the best place to keep my eyes peeled for Friday's match?

One of the many traditions of the FA Cup are the homemade banners and kitchen foil clad cut-outs of the Cup itself, might be a bit late in the day but wondering if any of those on here lucky enough to have a ticket planning on making/taking a banner to the match so we can look out for you on the box tonight, perhaps with an EDF theme?...

Carlisle, you've just been crushed and devalued!