Hanoushka - High quality painting and decorating services

Hanoushka

• 4 weeks later...
And another recommendation....Hussein painted two rooms in our house, and two feature walls, fixed a skirting board, filled in gaping holes in the ceiling and walls, put up shelves and helped moved furniture. Extremely happy with his work, he's reliable, very personable and trustworthy. Would definitely use again.

• 1 month later...
I also recommend Hussein of Hanoushka Decoration and Design (07789 551 994) who has just redecorated my living room. As you would expect, he is a skilled painter and, as you might not expect, works very fast indeed and is a cheerful presence in the house. He kept to his schedule, was careful with and cleared up thoroughly afterwards. In my case, he was not at all daunted by having to move industrial quantities of books and replace them on the shelves afterwards.

• 4 weeks later...
I would also like to recommend Hussein and his team. He repainted my one bedroom apartment including windows and doors and also did a few extras like fitting new door handles as well. They met the deadline and were competitively priced ensuring that I was happy with the end result. I?d definitely recommend them for their professionalism and were easy to communicate with. I?ll be sure to sues them again if the need arises.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I?d like to add another recommendation for Hussein and his team. They decorated our kitchen, hallway and large stairwell area. It was in a fairly bad state but it looks great now. Hussein was polite and good at communicating. He took the time to check we were happy with everything. Definitely recommend.

• 1 month later...

Really impressed by Hussein and his team at Hanoushka. They transformed a tired room and did a great job at painting over existing wallpaper so we didn?t need to strip the walls and start again.

I will definitely use them again. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Who did your damp proofing, please?

Iheartlibrarians Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yes, I'd like to add to this. They reply very

> quickly, quote reasonably and are always able to

> fit around my busy schedule. I've used them both

> for making good after e.g. damp-proofing, and for

> revamping my whole living area, and will

> definitely do so again.

• 4 months later...
Hussein did a brilliant job painting our entire house. The walls were not in a good state with some difficult colours to paint over, but you would not know that now. He is very reliable and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

We can also recommend Hussein (07491 113 036)!

He did a lovely job on our house just off Lordship Lane pre-lockdown. Hussein is polite, responsive and more than willing to accommodate any changes in plan.

He worked quickly, efficiently and we would have no hesitation in recommending him.

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Hussein - a nice guy - polite, professional - turns up on time and gets the job done at a competitive price, good communication etc. Even came back and helped us a few weeks later when we had some issues with the job the builders had done on skirting boards.

• 4 weeks later...

Delighted to also recommend Hussein: he did a wonderful job re-painting our living room, including making good a pretty uneven and damaged wall, and was a pleasure to deal with throughout.

He and Mohammed worked really quickly and tidily, and we are really happy with the results. Will definitely hire again.

Big recommendation for Hussein and his guys. Very easy to deal with and a pleasure to have in the house.

They did our hall, stairs and landings but wouldn?t hesitate to get them back for larger or smaller projects as well.

Definitely worth giving him a call.

07491 113 036

www.hanoushka.com

• 3 weeks later...

Another one for Hussein and his team.

They did our entire one bedroom flat.

Very good communication with quote provided quickly and work started a few days later.

They finished on time with very good results and left everything tidy.

I would definitely contact them again for other projects.

Another recommendation for Hussein. Was flexible on start (even though, because of other works, I had to delay a little), price quoted was much, much more reasonable than another decorator which gets very good recommendations on EDF, friendly and easy going and we're happy with the results. Happily left him to it while we were away and have asked him to quote for another job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...