Hanoushka - High quality painting and decorating services

Hanoushka

Another recommendation from me. Hussein and his team have just finished redecorating 3 floors of stairs and landings as well as touching up a few other rooms at our flat. I can?t recommend their work enough, a top job done with great attention to detail. Hussein is a pleasure to work with and we are already lining up more work for him to complete in the coming weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
We've just had our entire house painted by Hussein (ceiling, walls, all woodwork) and we're really happy with the work! Hussain and his team are reliable, easy to have in the house, and checked every detail with us (including giving helpful advise where decisions needed to be made). The quote was very reasonable given the amount of work and included all paint, and touch ups were done at the end to ensure everything was perfect. Would recommend working with Hussein: Hanoushka Decoration and Design (07789 551 994)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another wholehearted recommendation for Hussein, who recently redecorated 2 rooms for us + some touching up in another room. Prompt quote, reasonable price, high quality job (including a lot of filling etc.) and just a lovely guy. Will definitely use again and totally recommend.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bump for Hussein who knows his stuff. They did a proper job with filling and prepping surfaces and the place looks great. They were half the cost of the highest quote I received, and so I didn't mind finessing fine details after they left (i.e. chipping tiny bits of paint off radiators and light fixtures). I am happy with my value for money and the final product. They decorated all surfaces of a 2-bed 800sqft flat including woodwork.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hussein and his colleague have recently finished decorating our hall, stairs and landing and we?re so pleased with the finish, it looks great. The best thing though was how easy he was to work with, really responsive and punctual which is unfortunately so rare. Also, price was either same or slightly cheaper than a few quotes we received. Oh and they even fed the cat whilst we were away! I will definitely be using him again for any future decorating jobs.

• 3 weeks later...

Hussein and his team came round and painted my flat including ceilings & repairing damage caused by damp. They also did some outside painting and the whole of the shared hallway. They were super fast and very trustworthy - I gave them my keys and went away for the week!! He kept me updated on the progress and suggested a colour for the front door which I very much appreciated.

There were a few slight issues which I asked him to come back and fix - he was extremely amenable to doing so, and came round and cheerfully sorted out the problems. I haven?t got much left to paint now but would use them again.

You can contact Hussein on 07491 113036 or his website www.hanoushka.com

I agree with Charlie15. Hussein decorated our living room earlier this year and did a great job. He has just finished painting our front door and some outside plastering and again did a brilliant job.

Friendly and reliable and definitely recommend.

Hussein's number is 07491 113036

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Hussein of Hanoushka Decoration and Design (https://www.hanoushka.com/)and his team. Really lovely to communicate with, always responsive and willing to help as much as possible. We had our bedrooms repainted, including walls, ceilings and woodwork and they were able to add some anti-condensation mix to the paint to help mitigate our mould problem. They were quicker even than planned, a pleasant surprise and a seamless process from start to finish. Would definitely look to use them again in the future and recommend to friends / family.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Hussein

Can you estimate for some painting on our front porch in Wood Vale SE23 - door, walls, footstep etc. Plus similar - but much less painting on the front bay window, window sill etc? Then some interior biits - two doors....!

It looks as though you may have a waiting list given the EDF accolades. We are in no great hurry but as soon as ever would be good.

Thanks/regards

Richard

07563 715999

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Two thumbs up for Hussein from Al-Hanoushka Decorating, we are really pleased with the job done painting our 3 bed maisonette flat in Honor Oak Park. Four rooms and hall, two stairways and landings walls and ceilings. It was a big job and it was done professionally and quickly allowing us to move in when we wanted. The lines are neat and the coats are uniform. Hussein gave us a great quote after we were recommended him by our friends who had their house painted in Queens Road Peckham, and he communicated well and did the work when he said he would and cleaned up after himself. Highly recommended.

• 4 weeks later...