What on earth is that black smoke over ED??

House or garden On fire in marsden roAd, we live around the corner and spotted the smoke straightaway. My husband ran over and helped An old lady leave her house, but doesn't think anyone was harmed too badly And that the fire was in between two houses rather than one house itself, but he isn't 100%. loads of rubberneckers stood outside our house nOw but the fire brigade came really quickly and all seems to be under control

My Husband and I were pasing by when the fire started but yes everything is under control NOW thanks as well to the Filipina Lady who help out the old Lady between the two houses "Garden"

I will come back to visit the area to see how everyone is getting on and I am gald too no one was Hurt!

And I Will thanks again to the Filipina Lady for the good contribution in helping others.

Was scary to see all that smoke and hope the reports that no one was hurt are true.

There was still fire brigade investigators down there after 5, as well as police, as we drove back home from sainsburys.