maxxi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Rats are always interesting Net, I am left

> wondering if the 'Blue Recycling Bin Stolen'

> thread will prove more interesting than 'Untaxed

> Clamped Car' thread.

>

> *Waits for Brendan to finish with the fork*

The OP for "Blue Recycling Bin Stolen" has had an edit, which I find intriguing.

What did it used to say?

helena handbasket Wrote:

>

>

> The OP for "Blue Recycling Bin Stolen" has had an

> edit, which I find intriguing.

> What did it used to say?

Those posters editing in a frivolous manner to provoke intrigue will be hunted down and lounged, blue bin or no blue bin. It's just putting on airs.

*puffs self up and prepares to edit*

So Boring i spent the afternoon cutting odd eyes out of magazines and sticking them inside the lenses of my glasses, random i know bit it made me giggle for ages...................... I know i need to get out more.

PS you need to cut the out pupils if you want to walk around in them, I got some great looks on Sloane Street. :))

• 1 month later...

collapse of usa, bloody john lewis and his irish flypapers, cats stealing bikes and holidays where you can drink the water but not eat the bread, but it's Fri-i-i-i-iday!

I know an impromptu military two-step into Waltham Forest is out of the question so any other suggestions for gang mindless activity or is there a thread out there that titilates/intrigues enough to actually read the comments (and not just skip to the gratuitous insults at the end)?

I shall have to take to my velour day-bed to get over the shock doc.

PS - is a shock doc like a shock jock? "There's nothing wrong with you , you malingering waste of space! A little liver damage and an amputation and you want some pink medicine?! You make me puke!"

Alan Medic Wrote:

> Well I've got BIG news! Remember the fanfare which

> greeted the arrival of www.thedulwichforum.com ?

> Well, it's been down now for days.Beat that.

Couldn't cope with the volume.

I knew I'd blown it when I saw it had caterpillar tracks Red...

Caterpillar Tracks!! Four of them!! And the driver perched on top like it was some kind of giant tractor, and the faces on the delayed drivers...

On reflection I think it was LL's most exciting event of the week month let alone today.