Wanted: Expert to help with Cockapoo separation anxiety

rachaeln

Hi EDF

We have a 7month old Cockapoo. She's absolutely lovely - caring, loyal and loving. Great with children.

She has a HUGE problem. She can't be left alone for even 30secs without howling. She's been like this since birth. The neighbours are now complaining and I feel like i'm a prisoner in my home. I can't even pop our to buy milk.

I've tried the usual confidence training to help her be left alone. This hasn't worked.

Now I have a 3month old baby and I simply don't have the time to do this training and i'm frankly not an expert in this. I'd like my dog to go on a 'dog training camp' ideally where an expert trainer helps get rid of this.

If this continues i'll need to get rid of her which is so sad.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks

Rachael

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Wouldn't it be easier to get the bills emailed to you or use direct debit?
    • We used Anstey Horne following work done by our neighbours and they were very helpful. Maybe they could provide some guidance? Good luck. https://www.ansteyhorne.co.uk/about/team    
    • Sounds like your neighbour is trying to bully you into  to be compliant and stay quiet.  You really don't have any choice but to contact Southwark regarding building alteration planning permission.  But also try to find your own surveyor asap.  It might cost you now.  But if you don't it could well really get expensive and cause issues with any potential selling in the future.  Don't feel bad about standing up for yourself and your future.....
    • Thank you, he's pretty adamant a party wall agreement isn't needed so no chance of getting plans, he's been very cagey about what's being done. I've asked for the specific clause in the Party Wall Act that suggests he doesn't because I'm pretty worried. Is it just the chimney breasts that would fall under the act? He's insisting the others don't count as party walls.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In