Recommended - Decorator / Gardener

flo567

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Recommending Steve - he recently carried out work to my garden for a very reasonable rate and standard. I have used Steve several times over the years including for a complete overhaul decorating my flat and found him to be thorough, trustworthy & courteous.

• 1 month later...
Just a quick note to say many thanks to Steve for his recent work redecorating a ceiling and kitchen after a leak. He was very helpful, able to carry out the work quickly and came back to touch up the following day at his own request. I will definitely use him again.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Would highly recommend Steve as a painter / decorator. I found him on another thread so I didn?t see the recommendations here, but I can see others have had a similar experience to me.

He has just spent a week redecorating our 1 bed rental flat from top to bottom and exceeded all expectations. He takes pride in his work and is one of the most adaptable and easy to work with contractors I?ve ever dealt with. Nothing was a hassle and he gave me the confidence to just leave him to it. Honest, reliable, polite and always on time when we met on site (actually always early!). Great job, thanks Steve.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Steve has recently completed a second job for me, redecorating a 2 bed rental flat. Once again, I can thoroughly recommend Steve, a hard worker who is reliable and flexible with a good attention to detail. He leads projects well and takes initiative where needed and just gets on with the job.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Another recommendation for Steve!

He has been doing a project for me and my husband. Including decorating, flooring and landscaping our garden. Steve was brilliant all the way through! keeping us updated and always available for meetings to discuss ongoing works and adding additional work was never a problem at short notice!! we highly recommend Steve we are so happy with the end finish!!

We definitely Wouldn?t hesitate to use him again excellent all round.

[email protected]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would highly recommend Steve he has just done excellent work for me including cutting back my garden plus giving it a good clear out and he helped to fix some fences that really needed rectifying! he also decorated my whole hallway with a very professional/tidy finish. we would be happy to use Steve in the future without a doubt. very glad I found him on here very easy to communicate with as well as being very polite!

Thanks very much for your hard work Steve 

his email is [email protected]

and phone number is 07990904375   

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...