Recommended - Decorator / Gardener

flo567

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Another recommenedation for Steve. I have used him for a number of jobs over the past few years, I know he will do the job very well at a reasonable price and I can trust him with keys. Steve cleared our new garden which was quite a task and suggested options for dealing with unwanted trees. I am really pleased wih the work done and how tidy everything was left at the end. I will certainly be giving Steve more work in future.

• 1 month later...

Just to add to the recommendations for Steve from D.G Services

He recently painted 2 rooms and a hallway for me, I havent had such a professional Service provided

We are SO happy with his approach and work which is truly excellent all round we couldn't be more happier.

We are going to call him back soon to sort our garden out as he does all types of gardening work.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Steve at DG Services. He recently redecorated my whole flat (and has done some other jobs over the years). Great attention to detail and trustworthy - I gave him a set of keys for 2 weeks. Also very reasonable quote compared to a few others I had. Highly recommended by me.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to suggest Farmer Will, local company who have worked in our garden on a couple of occasions, for fencing and they put in a new lawn in the summer. Still looks great and we've booked them in to repair a part of patio that is broken. They are really, really fast, it was like a 'before and after' from the time they arrived in the morning till the time they finished at night. Good prices too, we shopped around. Farmer Will 07704 580667

• 2 weeks later...

Yes - I'd recommend Steve too. I needed someone to dismantle and dispose of an old bed.. he was lovely to deal with, quick and fuss-free. Fair pricing. I plan to use him again later in the year when I'm ready to get the flat redecorated..

flo567 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Recommending a great gardener/decorator -

> trustworthy, quick and reliable, did a great job

> clearing my whole garden.

>

> Steve - 07990 904 375

• 2 months later...
I too would like to recommend Steve, who came to do some clearing in my garden in preparation for Spring. He went out of his way to find a time which suited both of us, and did a very good job. Thanks, Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Steve! He has given our garden a complete makeover and it now looks amazing. He also completed some painting and got our house ready to sell. We have been coordinating this from Sydney and he was extremely easy to deal with. He couldn?t have been more helpful and kindly also took delivery of a carpet. He updated us with photos and answered promptly to any questions. He was speedy and very reasonably priced too. Thanks Steve!

Isabelle.

• 4 weeks later...
Steve did a great job with our fencing - I can echo that he is reasonable and dedicated. He worked until almost 9pm to get things finished and tidied up so we'd have the garden ready for the weekend. He's also amazing with kids :-)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello,

Lots of great recommendations on here, but I'm afraid I can't marry them with my recent experience of working with Steve. Issues with communication, timeliness and some quite strong demands of money upfront.

He did mention some temporary health issues and those may be mitigating circumstances for the above, but was left unimpressed.

Feel free to PM if you'd like more details. Don't wish to be unfair to the guy but I did have a few alarm bells before he began, which I quietened through the previously good feedback so want to just provide a bit of balance.

Pippa

Steve has just cleared a completely overgrown back garden for us - transforming what was an out of control area to a clear and manageable space. He communicated various options and prices efficiently and the job was completed to our satisfaction.

I wanted to add another glowing recommendation for Steve / DG Services for garden work to the forum. Steve was super easy to work with, really lovely guy, very fair prices and really went above and beyond.

I was trying to find time to source and buy yorkstone & grass etc while juggling a busy job and Steve was a life saver - essentially making the whole process much, much easier and checking in regularly.

He cut & laid the heavier than usual patio stones and grass seamlessly.

Couldnt recommend him more - and the garden looks absolutely brilliant. Transformed and all in time for summer this year. Thanks Steve!

I wanted to add another glowing recommendation for Steve / DG Services for garden work to the forum. Steve was super easy to work with, really lovely guy, very fair prices and really went above and beyond.

I was trying to find time to source and buy yorkstone & grass etc while juggling a busy job and Steve was a life saver - essentially making the whole process much, much easier and checking in regularly.

He cut & laid the heavier than usual patio stones and grass seamlessly.

Couldnt recommend him more - and the garden looks absolutely brilliant.

• 3 weeks later...
Steve has recently painted a one bedroom flat for us. He's done a brilliant job, returning several times to perfect his work (at his insistence, not ours!) He has been lovely to deal with, from beginning to end. He has stayed in very close contact with us, always updating on progress. We highly recommend him!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...