Recommended - Decorator / Gardener

flo567

• 3 weeks later...

I would also highly recommend Steve. After discussion gave a very reasonable quote for cutting the hedge and took the time to do it exactly as needed.

He was reliable and quick to respond by email and phone. Will use again

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Steve 00, D G Services

I would recommend Steve highly. He provided an immediate quote which was reasonable and which he did not exceed. He was pleasant and flexible and extremely hard working and completed the work on schedule. The work in our garden included clearing, levelling and laying turf, fixing paving and painting a wall as well as planting and laying bark. I am certainly going to ask him to continue to maintain our garden.

Hi - I have a recommendation for another Steve (07962588326). He has been looking after my elderly Mother's garden - starting with a big clear up and now just pops round when he has a spare hour to weed, tidy up and cut her some flowers fom the garden. He's very much self-motivated so I can just leave him to do what is necessary and don't even have to book him in any more .. he just pops by when he's in the area. He's a hardworking and sensitive soul.

I highly recommend Steve. He removed two trees for me. Did a great job, cleaned and tidy up. He was very helpful and tied back a bush for me. Steve consulted me through out the job to make sure he was removing the right branches/trees. He is a very pleasant, polite guy. He is coming back to decorate my bathroom. I would definitely use him again.

• 2 weeks later...
One more recommendation for Steve from DG Services. He was prompt, polite and came in with a very reasonable quote. We had our decking jetwashed and restained, patio flagstones relaid and repointed and some unneccessary concrete "rope" edging from our front path removed, making good the resulting mess. A reliable, and conscientious guy that we would use again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted to endorse the recommendations for Steve of DG Services. Steve did an excellent job clearing a very overgrown garden at a house I'm selling. The property is empty but this was not a problem. Steve went and took a look, gave me an estimate and then collected keys from the estate agents, carried out the work and returned the keys. Steve kept me informed all the time (which was a relief), so I was very relaxed about the whole thing. The garden was transformed, all the debris was cleared and I am very pleased with the work. I found Steve to be very reliable and sensible, so that was refreshing. The price was very reasonable too.

Steve's email address is [email protected]

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Steve here, he has completed two fantastic gardening jobs for us in the last six months and recently a paint job also. I have been very pleased with the high quality work, Steve is very professional and friendly and also very kind to my children. Steve is the first person I call when I have a job that needs doing.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just wanted to add to this list, as Steve from DG Services once again made our garden look amazing. He found excellent quality turf for our garden and laid it all in a matter of hours after weeding/levelling the ground. He's an exceptionally hard worker and he does a brilliant job. I thoroughly recommend him!

Another recommendation for Steve from DG Services. He is polite, professional and delivers a good service. Very hard working and reasonable pricing. Would definitely use him again (if I had a bigger garden!)

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation from Steve at DG Services ? he is professional and helpful and came out multiple times to the site as we kept changing the brief. He also gave us the most competitive quotes, quickly and made numerous amends to quotes as the brief changed. Would definitely recommend.